[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex cheated on me in 2013 and felt bad about it. She asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
My ex cheated on me in 2013 and felt bad about it. She asked me what she could do to make it better as I was extremely shaken and disgusted by it, and I told her to kill herself.

In the course of a few minutes she got my glock and shot herself in front of her and my daughter killing herself.

The only thing that bothered me was that she did it in front of our child (who doesn't remember she was 11 months at the time). I actually feared that she was going to kill us at the time, luckily she just shot herself.

I talked to my mom about it and she said that it concerned her that that was the only thing that bothered me.

If I may be honest, if she hadn't done it in front of my child I would have actually felt happy about it.

Is this a normal feeling?

Is it normal to not give a shit about a person who screwed you over?

Has anyone else had a disturbed ex kill themselves over you telling them to or threating to kill themselves over the relationship ending?
>>
>>16451566
As fucked up as it is, because it is, I was happy when my cheating ex lilled herself too.
>>
>>16451566
how on earth did you not get accused of shooting her?
>>
>>16451566
>>16451576
you guys are fucked in the head, don't know where to begin even
>>
>>16451587
She shot herself m8.

It wasn't hard to tell.

There was an investigation and everything and I was cleared.

It's not that hard to rule out that it wasn't a murder.

I moved my daughter out and immediately called the police.
>>
>>16451588
I don't find weird the fact that a person is happy because someone that hurt him badly doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>16451588
Why? Would you feel differently if it were you?

I was disgusted by her, and hated her. I had no love or empathy in my heart for her what so ever.

Me and my daughter didn't even go to her funeral. I just let her family handle that shit and they hate me now.

Oh well no hair off my sack.

They don't even try to talk to my daughter. They don't matter.
>>
>>16451594
not him but even if the kid who bullied me throughout highschool killed himself I would still be sad for him. now considering this was his then wife, I would say it's pretty cold hearted.

How long ago was this?
>>
>>16451606
She was my fiancée at the time, and as I said almost 3 years ago.
>>
>>16451606
I'm not OP but back in college; she cheated on me with a different guy for 6 months. I was devastated when I found out.

I cut her out of my life and a couple of months later I found out that she killed herself. I was shocked at first but afterwards felt relieved.

It helped me move on
>>
>>16451612
ah sorry, must have not been reading too well.

I wouldn't say it's a normal feeling, but I think it beats feeling terrible about it for 3 years instead so I guess you lucked out in the feelings department.

have you thought of how you're gonna explain any of this to your daughter when she's older?
>>
>>16451566
assuming this isn't bait, as long as you're a well adjusted functioning person able to provide a good life and raise her properly then it's probably better that it makes you feel better, and healthier that you don't let it eat away at you, causing you to go into a depression spiral.

So in my opinion, it's not a terrible thing, it's not "good" but this life has made me realize to not give a fuck about anything unless it's terrible.
>>
>>16451618
I'm not going to go into too much detail while she's young, but when she's older I'll have to tell her the truth.

She doesn't say anything about it as she is 3 now, but I'm sure when she hits 8 or so questions may come up, I'll just have to wait for it too happen.

>>16451625
I suppose so. When I first discovered I didn't go to work for almost a week and almost lost a very good job (that I still have to this day)

It's sad to say I'm probably better off that she died.

I probably wouldn't even see my daughter, and I'd be paying child support to a person I hate for a child I couldn't see. Her suicide also did give me a weird feeling of "well this is right" after all of the adrenaline died down.

I can't lie seeing her blow open her head was disturbing in a way, and I'd rather had not seen it, but I dunno I wouldn't go back and change it I guess.

The more I think about this, the more normal I feel.

I think most people would feel as I do if they thought about it.
>>
>>16451660
I don't know, I think we just live in a pussified world that creates a lot of institutionalized mental illness. Killing is natural, I think on some level we're suppose to, I've had a lot of friends go to war and carry that weight of the people they killed, the people that accept it, and the people that enjoyed it. generally it's the people that see it as a burden and the ones who enjoyed it are the most fucked up, but sometimes realizing and being told it wasn't a big deal. you had even less involvement in her death than those soldiers do, and statistically you'll do a better job raising your kid than what could have been.
>>
so fidelity is more important than life huh.
>>
>>16451858
Obviously not, but believe it or not, fidelity is expected in relationships.
>>
>>16451858
From a biological perspective, having your partner cheat on you as a male us as bad as being raped is as a female. Would you feel happy if your rapist killed himself?
>>
>>16451590
That's what makes this hard to swallow. You weren't even arrested?
I dunno. This sounds troll-level.
>>
>>16451874
>biological perspective
what does that even mean?
>>
>>16451882
OP here, it was investigated but I was not arrested. They didn't even handcuff me.

I live in a very small town in the southern US. I go work out with the deputy who responded regularly. Me knowing the officers may have assisted in them not fucking with me, but as I said. It was a very obvious suicide from the evidence there. It never even went to the next level up which would have been the state police who may have scrutinized a bit more. Even so it ended at that.
>>
>>16451903
Well the suspicion I mean. We could not enter the house, and I ended up staying with my family for some time, I didn't want to stay at that apartment honestly that shit weirded me out.
>>
>>16451888
When a woman cheats on a man, that man loses all his reproductive and sexual security, because, as only women truly know who fathers their children and have greater natural parental investment, they are the gatekeepers of sex and reproduction. In order to have a stable sexual relationship and be in control of his sexual being, a man must trust that his partner will be loyal to him. Otherwise he will literally be kekolded, raising a child that is not his without his knowledge. Similarly, in order for women to be sexually secure, they have to trust that men will not force themselves upon them. If a woman loses her biological right to choose as the greater parental investor, it destroys her sexual security as much as cheating does to a man.

There's a reason why we talk about women cheating and men raping here quite a bit but rarely discuss men cheating and women raping. It's because the latter two are insignificant biologically and on the instinctual level we know this.

Nice trips btw
>>
>>16451888
not that buy, but if a woman cheats for the ultra majority in history you've been unable to determine if the child was biologically yours.

On top of the fact a single man with enough women could repopulate the entire world within his life time easily. A woman with even infinite access to men couldn't even come close.

Making who she reproduces with far more important than a man's.

While his comparison of rape is dumb, it's still on a scale of notable importance.

And any one who says these biological facts are "sexist" or anything like it should just be fucking cleansed from the earth.

>>16451858
I mean, you say that like life is an all important thing, is life more "important" than food, water, air, all the things that make life vital and important and comfortable?

Op didn't kill his wife, he's just better off that she did, there's no way around that being true.
>>
i don't expect you to pity those who betray you.

this story will freak out every girl you tell, guaranteed
>>
That's pretty fucked up. I don't think that's a healthy reaction. I don't know. I would feel immensely guilty for the rest of my life.
>>
>>16451858
This.

I mean I understand a bit of relish but full on enjoying it is a bit psychopathic. She must have made you miserable for a long time for you to feel absolutely no sadness at her blowing her brains all over your daughter. Do you see no tragedy at all in the whole scenario? Do you not pity her even despite her terrible choices, is it impossible to empathize with how alone those final minutes must have felt?

Moving on is one thing but this is almost like a pre-meditated emotion, or avoidance of it.
>>
Yes it's fucked up. People are flawed. Whatever happened that led her to cheat, people are imperfect. They make mistakes. She clearly still loved you and wanted to make amends, and she clearly wasn't emotionally stable. Your mistake cost her her life, your daughter her mother, you, your fiancee, your fiance's family their daughter/cousin/sister/etc., your fiancee's friends their friends, etc. And you're happy about it.

You may not have pulled the trigger but your words did take her life. The life of someone you love(d) enough to get engaged to. Of course what she did was fucked up, but what you did was infinitely moreso. And that you are happy for her death and have no remorse for it shows just how poorly adjusted you are. Plus, when your daughter starts probing for questions about her mother you are going to fuck her up with that attitude and she's not going to feel like she can go to you with her feelings on the matter once she catches on that that's how you feel. Even without the 'she deserved it and I'm happy she's gone' mentality you're going to have to explain to your daughter that her mother is dead, and that she killed herself at some point.

And what happens when your daughter grows up and starts to remind you of your fiancee? Will you start to grow resentful/hateful of her? Even if you don't, your daughter is going to have those kinds of fears if she knows why her mother killed herself. What if your daughter is older, going through her own relationships, and she makes a mistake - as we humans are prone to do - and cheats on someone? Will you stop loving her? She's going to think you will. What if her then-boyfriend tells her to kill herself, or she thinks you think she would be better off dead for her actions?
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 124x125
>>
>>16451921
Pretty sociopathic.
>>
>>16451950
On the 50/50, chance you aren't trolling Op, this covers my feelings on the subject.
>>
>>16451953
Christ your a faggot.Op didn't do shit.Not his fault shes was a loony.And you're goin on about love why cheat if she loves him thats a bit more than a small mistake.Not everyone cheats only scum do.
>>
If this is not bait, yeah, you're fucked in the head. It's not even normal to have all your love and care for someone you loved for years to evaporate because they hurt you. To be livid with anger, to be heartbroken, absolutely. But typically the exact reason it hurts so much is BECAUSE you still love them as well. If your love was 100% gone the moment she told you she cheated, you'd just feel frustration with the situation and disgust, you wouldn't give enough of a fuck to be angry or hurt anymore. It is still feeling that love combined with that the loved one fucked you over and that the relationship is either over or severely damaged that's so maddening.

And while it might be normal to wish her dead fleetingly, it's not normal whatsoever to not come to your senses once it actually happens. Because it would rub in your face just how much she meant her anguish about her fuck up, because you would realize someone you also very much held dear is gone forever. And let's not forget that she "killed" your child's mother. Even if she does not remember anything about the incident, she will grow up without her own mom, and will have to deal with sooner or later realizing that she took her own life.

So yeah, if this is not some trollpost as I assume and hope, you have one cold heart.
>>
>>16451953
>You may not have pulled the trigger but your words did take her life

So if I tell you to kill yourself and you do, then I took your life? I do not think so. She, as an adult chose to do it.

>What if your daughter is older, going through her own relationships, and she makes a mistake - as we humans are prone to do - and cheats on someone? Will you stop loving her?

Now, this is a valid point in your argument.
>>
>>16451979
Op told her to kill herself. Do you remember reality? Everyone loved to blame him for his then-girlfriend's suicide. The only reason you guys aren't blaming OP for his is because his fiancee cheated. OP does not share sole blame for why she killed herself, because the only person who can choose to take their own life is themselves. But OP does share responsibility for saying to kill herself. That is a cruel, heartless thing to say to anyone.

People are flawed, I know /adv/ likes to see things in black and white but her making a mistake - one which I don't pretend wasn't serious - does not mean they are bad people, or that they didn't love the person they hurt. You say why cheat if she loves him when you lurk /adv/, every day there are threads about people in relationships feeling neglected. Or feeling scared of commitment, where they ask for advice on whether or not they ought to cheat. She made a mistake that many people in their lives will make at least once. OP made a mistake that led to her killing herself, and he feels absolutely no remorse for it.
>>
>>16451950
>blowing her brains all over your daughter.

She didn't blow them all over us. We were in the kitchen and she was in the hallway connecting our tv room to our bedroom. We just saw it and heard it.

>Do you see no tragedy at all in the whole scenario?

Sure I do.

>Do you not pity her even despite her terrible choices, is it impossible to empathize with how alone those final minutes must have felt?
I can empathize but I felt/feel no pity for that cunt.

Also who the fuck shoots themself in front of a baby?

Fuck that selfish bitch I'm not religious but I hope there is a hell that she can rot.

The only person I actually feel bad about in this shit is neither me nor her, but my child.

One for having a father who picked out a neurotic woman to mate with, and two for having said neurotic bitch as a mother.

Poor fucking girl, she did not deserve that.
>>
>>16451874
This is a shit analogy because a rapist is someone you solely know because they hurt you, not someone you loved long term before they hurt you. But for the record, if someone raped me I'd hope to see them rot in jail, but it would stop me in my tracks to hear that they killed themselves and it would not make me happy, no. Also because of course the immediate thought is that while you probably assumed he never cared and just went ahead and fucked you, the suicide obviously implies that in fact it did haunt him, enough to not want to live anymore. That in itself would change the perspective.
>>
>>16451986
>So if I tell you to kill yourself and you do, then I took your life? I do not think so. She, as an adult chose to do it.
I don't mean to say he holds sole responsibility over his fiancee's death, as I already mentioned. And the situations aren't the same. Yes, it is a shitty thing to say to anyone but in your hypothetical scenario I don't know you. Your words have no value to me, and likely I would not kill myself if you said them. But the only way your example could even come close is if someone posted a thread talking about his suicidal feelings and his depression, and was met with cries of kill yourself. Randomly saying kill yourself, no? In a thread like that, yeah it's shitty.

It's still nothing compared to hearing kill yourself from someone you love. Believe me, as someone whose father passed them a knife and basically said "do it faggot" when I said I was suicidal, I should know. OP was her fiance and while she definitely screwed up their relationship, perhaps to the point there was no saving it, OP crossed a much worse line by telling her to kill herself in response to her asking how she could try to make up for her mistakes.
>>
>>16451991
Your words show no empathy at all, more of a non-understanding. Have you ever put herself in her shoes at all or is every effort met by an echoing thought of 'that selfish cunt' before you turn away from the thought of it?

Just remember that we all choose our own desires, and just as she chose to sleep with someone else you are choosing to react to this situation of your own free will either with absense of emotion or strong happiness, and I cannot confirm that either is a healthy reaction. I would recommend seeing a psychologist, especially so when your daughter starts asking questions
>>
>>16451903

Get your weapon back?
>>
>>16451566
you are the one who got cheated on, you should be the one to kill yourself.

Oh - and by the way, having guns isnt dangerous.
>>
>>16451566
>In the course of a few minutes she got my glock and shot herself
top kek
>>
Jesus Christ, is your kid okay?

If she was blatantly evil besides the cheating...then I can sort of understand not feeling bad about it. But...it still doesn't seem right. I never liked this modern idea of suicide as revenge, which is what she did, even when the idea pops into my head. I know there must be better ways of dealing with being threatened, but I just don't know what they are. And I think, really, that it would have made more sense on some level for you to have shot her instead...it's like, the way it is, she simultaneously escaped you hurting her, you hurt her so much you killed her, and she hurt herself more than you did and which one is more true is subject to the interpretation of people who don't like you.

I don't like suicide. It's a complicated subject.

And keep your damn guns locked up!
>>
>>16452151
lmao, even if he did it's not like it'd be impossible for a grown woman to to get access unless he welded a vault shut.
>>
>>16452077
spotted the female cheater
>>
>>16451566
0/10
apply yourself, anon
>>
>>16452048
Oh fuck off you pathetic piece of shit.

>put yourself in her shoes

Cunt cheated on op FOR 6 MONTHS and then chose the pussy way out.
That is not someone worth shedding a tear over. Get over yourself, cunt.
>>
>>16451566
I'd get the kid tested to see if she's really yours. If she's not I'd give custody of her to your fiancée's family
>>
>>16451566
Nah good end for cheaters. Since she is dead I won't bash her for being an idiot one last time in front of the kid.
>>
FUCK EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD WHO LOOK AT THE OP DIFFERENTLY.

COMMITTING SUICIDE TO GUILT SOMEONE IS FUCKING PATHETIC!
>>
>>16451858
Fidelity is always more valuable than life. What are you a chick or something?
>>
>>16451882
Anon bullets create a trajectory from entry point to exit/stop. The up close usage will also create burns from the explosion flash. Stop being a clueless noguns.
>>
>>16451914
Nice rekt anon. I haven't seen an anon being owned like that on 4chan since moot got outted as a kek. And even then moot isn anon. Gj
>>
>>16451882
>I don't even know how guns work but that won't stop me from posting my dumb ideas
>>
You're both sociopathic idiots in your own special ways.

Your daughter's been fucked even before she killed herself.
>>
lel putrid males who have no sympathy but would expect it for themselves

ok but seriously suicide? I would say they deserve to be cheated on but other than that fck off

also op you probably did shoot her
>>
>>16451953
5 bucks says this poster is a silly femanon slut.
>>
>>16451599
Men are so entitled. Yes, it's normal to be angry and disgusted after being cheated on. You probably killed her, though. There should have been an investigation but these things don't get investigated into as much as you think, and men get off more easily than you think.
>>
>>16452607
Actually, this is the silly femanon slut: >>16452604
>>
>>16452613
>There should have been an investigation

There was one, genius.
>>
>>16452245
muh dubs don't lie>>16452077
>>
>>16451874
HAHAHAHA
no
rape is rape and cheat is cheat

women feel as much pain from being cheated on as you do. You are such a entitled little creature. You murdered her. You did it.
>>
>>16451991
Bro turn down your badassery, you are scaring the femanons a bit lol.
>>
>>16452623
>implying I'm OP
>implying women aren't aroused by guys who manipulate and cheat on them
>>
>>16452622
double dubs double validates my dubs>>16452077

The cheated on should understand he was only half a man and kill himself.
>>
>>16452623

Found the man-hater
>>
File: 1429118277596.png (2 MB, 636x1092) Image search: [Google]
1429118277596.png
2 MB, 636x1092
>>16451953
>females still call bad decisions "mistakes" as if they have no self-agency
>>
>>16451914
LMAO THIS BACKWARDS THINKING HAHAHA
holy shit, by your logic you should kill yourself.
So you think men being raped by another man isn't a big deal?
>muh biology
biologically you should kill people you think are weak and infiltrate, so by that logic go kill the men she slept with, and go kill weak people, go kill people who step into your zone lmao

You have proven in one single post once and for all how retarded the patriarchy is and how necessary feminism is.
>>
>>16452628
And yet, the cheater was the one to blow her brains out. Beautiful.
>>
>>16452633
>You have proven in one single post once and for all how retarded the patriarchy is and how necessary feminism is.

I'm sorry that Chad didn't call you back.
>>
>>16451566
that sounds really fucked up
>>
>>16452633
If the patriarchy is so retarded, how come men have been ruling the world for thousands of years while women simply whine about it? It they're retarded, then they cannot possibly be the ones with the power.

Alternatively, name 3 females with groundbreaking discoveries for science.
>>
>>16452615
Indeed good eye.
>>
>>16451566
You should be impressed with her.
>>
>>16451914
>>16451921
>muh biologically!
Correlation =/= causation.
Saying "well biologically" before whatever bullshit you spew out doesn't make it true, unless it actually came out of a text book.
The concept of "well there's a reason the freaks here talk about rape so much" just proves there's a problem with society. It was "natural" for her to want to cheat on you, are you insisting that a boogey monster magic infiltrated her body to make her do that? lol

You are clearly psycho. You probably scream and cry when you don't get your way, and considering you find "rape" on the same level as "cheating" and think that having someone murder themselves (which you probably did and are trying hard to convince yourself and internet browser otherwise) is a decent response to is just stupid.

TOP KEK M8
>>
>>16452633
We have found Rosie O'Donnell.
>>
>>16452647

How about that woman invention that changed the world - like the windshield wiper for cars? That certainly was a world changing invention.
>>
>>16452654
Could someone actually shoot this cunt?
>>
>>16452656
a) I specifically said SCIENCE
b) I asked you to NAME three. You couldn't even name one, just vaguely mentioned her.
>>
>>16452663

It saddens me that you can't see through the irony in my comment and take it literally.
>>
>>16451991
you're the selfish bitch lmfao

no wonder she cheated on you BAHAHAHA I hope you keep getting cheated on :)

>Calls mother neurotic, is clearly neurotic himself.

Don't blame her because you couldn't keep her happy. You could have been a better husband (clearly) and maybe you should go after not "neurotic" women?
>>
>>16451874
Haha, this is the second time you've posted this asinine "theory". I thought you'd given up being retarded.
>>
>>16452668
I'm sorry anon, I thought you were Rosie O'Donnel ranting for feminism and shit.
>>
>>16452663
Bro they invented mansplaining, manspreading, and patriarchy. Can't you see how much contributions that is?
>>
>>16452669
>You could have been a better husband

Reading comprehension isn't your strong, huh? OP was never married, the dead cheater was his fiancé
>>
>>16452670
>if two different posts at different times have an opinion that differs from my own they must be the same person! Multiple people could never disagree with me! I'm special!

Go be a stereotypical woman somewhere else
>>
>>16452647
>hurr durr if terrible people are so terrible, then how do they stay in control sweetie :))) ??? And why do the oppressed just whine about being oppressed? haha duuuh

I wouldn't be surprised if you're not trolling and if you're serious.

>name 3 women w/ ground breaking discoveries.
I can actually name a shit load, and provide links. I don't suspect you actually care to learn or are would be intrigued.
You also have to understand there's a reason you don't hear about a lot of women discoverers, philosophers, etc. Women aren't taken seriously, over shadowed, etc quite often, and their works are often STOLEN. It's been an issue time after time. It doesn't have to do with "becuz women suck hue hue" but because of the perception of women. Look at fashion design school, primarly made up of women. The industry is dominated by quite a few men, but that isn't because of the sexist reasons you think. Let's be honest, how many train wrecks of male designers have you seen for women's clothes?

Anyway, please take a look at these for examples you were asking for.

1. Cecilia Payne

2. Nettie Stevens

3. Ida Tacke

4. Esther Lederberg

5. rosalind franklin (youve probably heard of this one, one of the more popular female scientists who had her work stolen/taken credit for)

6. leise meitner

Please look up even just one or 2, the stories should hopefully infuriate or cause some type of spark inside of you to get you an idea of what's been really going on in the world. This is just a small, small example of women who persevered and made discoveries despite ending up having their work taken credit for. I mean, really small example. Men and women aren't all that different. Even the reason some bitter male scientist was proclaiming women shouldn't be in the field were riduculous... something about "oh they care about makeup too much and the boys fall in love with them"

wot
>>
>>16452694
>stereotyping a gender
kek
>>
>>16452679
>isn't your strong
... and writing isn't your eh?
No but seriously the point still stands, it's no wonder she cheated. OP if I were you I would want to hit the restart button on life so bad holy shit.
>>
>>16451566
Lol so you were disgusted by her for cheating on your beta faggot ass? Women only cheat on losers who can't keep a woman. Betas like you. Every woman you ever get with will cheat on you for an alpha male, because you don't have it in you to be one. Pussy.
>>
>>16452663
that was some bitter male, just like you, being sarcastic. The fact that you don't know of any women inventors is related to the reason we need to encourage women to be in the field more, but also read >>16452733
but just like with racism and any other oppressed group, when you hate and genuinely degrade and look down upon someone and don't take them seriously (like they're trying to tell you that you do) and fight for their rights, it's met with horrendous backlash and ignorance, and the same responses that merit the oppressed to stand back and stay ".... bro wtf lol you're doing it right now"
>>
>>16452741
But you were doing the exact same thing here:
>>16452733
>if terrible people are so terrible, then how do they stay in control sweetie

Fuck off. Seriously.
>>
>>16452751
It's a good thing that they'll end up blowing their brains out afterwards.
>>
>>16451566
Yeah, you're fine.

What she did was actually the best thing she could have done for you.

No messy breakup. No messy custody battles. No getting threatened by her new bf or having to go to court to sue for child support.

I would be grateful that she killed herself, and probably put flowers at her grave every year.
>>
>>16451566
You're living the dream buddy. I would feel the same way after that. She became useless to you after the betrayal and you got the last laugh by living.

The only person that has to live with it is you. If it doesn't bother you, don't force it to. Guilt isn't universal.
>>
>>16451882
Well, he obviously did tell the police that he told her to kill herself.
>>
"I told her to kill herself."
"I wouldn't go back and change it I guess"

no..you are not right in the head.
Can't blame her for cheating on a disturbing sick emotionless psychopath
She probably went through all sort of shit with you..while you treated her like crap.

Sick bastard
>>
>>16452751
How to spot a virgin or a femiwhore: the post
>>
>>16451566
Degenerates the lot of you. Throwing around blind assumptions and fighting over an imaginary soapbox.

Also, get the fuck out of /adv/ OP. If you can't offer a shred of sympathy, you deserve none in turn, much less the validation you seek by posting here.

And your daughter's life was fucked long before your fiancee cheated and killed herself. I'd wager it was around the time you both decided your shitty genes were worth passing on.

Don't bother replying, I won't see it as I won't be lurking this thread after this post. The thought of a reckless idiot throwing her life away over a sociopath leaves a rather rancid taste in my mouth.
>>
>>16451566
>mother of your child cheats
>you tell her to kill herself
>she does exactly that
>you are bothered because she did it in front of a child that wasn't old enough to know or remember
Maybe you are unhappy because you thought for a moment that she was going to hurt you or your kid.

On the plus side the whole widower story will help you on the dating scene.
>>
>16451566
The more I think about this, the more I agree with u annon, why should you feel bad for someone who just destroyed your heart without doubt?
>>
>>16451566
Logically: youre right to think the way you do
Morally: not so much there
But who the fuck cares about morals?
Do what makes you happy and live with the choices youve made yourself
>>
>>16451566

Think about all of the child support you avoided.
>>
File: 1442777637535.png (351 KB, 666x365) Image search: [Google]
1442777637535.png
351 KB, 666x365
>>16451566
>"Words that kill, would you speak them to me"

OP: Yes, die cheating whore! Lol
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.