[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brothers going mad, and my mother refuses to do anything about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 314x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 314x468
Okay /adv/, let me give you some background info, my family descends from a bastard of the Habsburg's, and madness in my family is common, and is normally traced back to the whole Habsburg thing. My Grandmother always said to me the madness in my family had nothing to do with genetics, but to do with how some of our family members were raised.

Now we come to my twin brother, we'll call him Charles. Now Charles is 23, he's always been pretty popular, he was engaged and had a decent job. Up until two years ago when he beat his fiancé half to death. He's out of prison now and staying with me and my parents. He actually acted normal and acted genuinely sorry and he and his fiancé actually started seeing eachother again, until a month ago when he just cut contact with everyone he knew, except me and my parents of course.

It all started when we came home, found the family dog chopped up in the longs room and him in the next room watching football on TV. We asked him about it, and he knew he did it and started crying, but then started laughing. After that he's gotten violent and me and my father have had to restrain him. Every time he does it though he's sorry, and can't explain why he does it. Then the cross dressing started, with him attempting to seduce me and my father, and even my mother. Yet again, he has no idea why he does it. Like he could be doing it, then he snaps out of it.

Then last week he did some really disturbing shit, he kind of, well did something to his anus and wrote a poem on the wall with shit and blood. ( don't know what it was cause only my mother and father saw it.) Ever since then he's just locked himself in the attic, only opening up the latch so my mother can bring food up to him. You constantly hear him screaming, so much that the neighbours filed a noise complaint.

Just today I was coming home in the morning from a night shift, and he was banging against the attic window furiously trying to scare little kids walking past.
>>
I honestly think he needs to be locked away, but my mother won't listen. She still loves him, so I need to know what I should do, should I leave it alone? And if not how do I convince my mother to do something about him?
>>
>>16451392
He is 23 you are his twin so obviously 23. be an adult and call the authorities yourself, he obviously needs SERIOUS help and no one else will make sure he gets it. Are you going to wait for him to kill someone or himself?
>>
>>16451392
>Habsburg's
Unless it's closer than three generations away that family tree's inbreeding shouldn't affect any of you.
If he's violent, a threat to himself or others, he needs better care than just you locking him up. Manic crap like destroying animals and smearing his shit n blood on the walls means he might need medicating or restraint. Get it done.
Unless you're a bad roleplayer attention whore.
>>
File: 1310483412100[1].jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100[1].jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>16451392
>found the family dog chopped up in the longs room and him in the next room watching football on TV
My fucking sides...
>>
>>16451392
>found the family dog chopped up in the longs room and him in the next room watching football on TV
who won the game?
>>
>>16451392
On the off chance this isn't a troll thread, it's time for help greater than this forum can offer. Call emergency services and pray they don't kill him taking him in. You can't live like this.
>>
JESUS FUCK OP your brother is fucking crazy, really next level shit

you need to start filming. seriously. start filming, and you can have him put away. just film all the crazy shit he does and then go to a psychiatrist or (preferably) a regular doctor, like your MD, and ask him to have your brother committed to the state hospital. a police officer or doctor can have someone locked away for being crazy, then they can't leave until a doctor says its okay. if a doctor sees the videos and signs off on it, you can get an officer to come take your brother to the hospital. but you have to have some sort of proof (unless youre under 18 because then your parents can just say whatever and boom your in the psych ward.. another story)
>>
>>16451471
This OP, "help" and support won't help him, he needs legit hardcore treatment. I know how he feels. He will have to spend rest of his life on meds most likely but it's still the best option. Sucks, but that's how life is.
>>
>>16451474
Fuck that make a documentary of this shit.

OP your so lucky.

Where do you live? I could help you with audio and video editing and production!

Please I'm really into these types of documentaries.

I live in the Midwest btw.

Here's a throw away email.

[email protected]
>>
>>16451392

Sounds like severe mental illness. Get the authorities involved because they'll find placement where he can get the help he needs.
>>
>>16451392
Convince your mother that he is a danger to himself and has to be protected from his own madness. (And, by the way, the Hapsburg "madness" was more a recessive gene for retardation than schizoid violence)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.