[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to end a 5 year relationship with a girl who is utterly devoted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Tumblr_mag9y4Enjj1qh6r18o1_500.jpg (76 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_mag9y4Enjj1qh6r18o1_500.jpg
76 KB, 500x376
How to end a 5 year relationship with a girl who is utterly devoted to me?
>>
Just tell her you want to break up. If you draw it out you'll just make it worse for both of you. It's like ripping off a bandaid.
>>
>>16451072

It ain't that easy senpai ;_;
>>
>>16451070
Sleep with her mother
>>
Stop lying to her. How devoted do you think she'd be if you just told the honest truth. Most "devoted" women think that devotion is mutual, if they knew otherwise, you really think they'd stay? Not a fucking chance in hell.
>>
>>16451183
sadly they would, my gf right now was utterly devoted to me when i wasn't to her for 2 years and she knew it

but now i am 100% devoted and she's still devoted. i guess it works out in the end tbhq
>>
>>16451108
>It ain't that easy senpai ;_;

No, but it's that simple

-DifferentAnon
>>
>>16451070
Right after you cum deep inside her and that post orgasm glow is fading, while you're still in her lean over and whisper into her ear "I'm breaking up with you". Then pull out, wipe your dick off, get dressed, leave and never come back.
>>
>>16451190

I hate the truth.

>>16451183

It's the idea of a mutual devotion that I can't bear to shatter.
>>
>>16451227
Be honest and stop lying.
>>
I ended my 3 year relationship recently. He took it hard but then moved on pretty quick. People adapt Op, don't keep lying your way through this or it will only get worse for you.
>>
Don't
>>
>>16451225
This, really. You'll be a hero to /r9k/ and we will remember you forever. Seriously, you will be a hero to them. Do this and never look back on it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.