[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, can someone tell me mcdonald's policy on walking into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1445924620577.jpg (35 KB, 370x388) Image search: [Google]
1445924620577.jpg
35 KB, 370x388
Okay, can someone tell me mcdonald's policy on walking into the drive thru?
Only the drive thru is open at this time and I'm really hungry.
Car isn't an option.
>>
Any legitimate form of transportation that is street legal. Or legal enough to register the weight limit to get the cashier alerted
>>
They would probably serve you, but your weight probably won't register on the sensor that alerts the staff
>>
>>16450934
they will not serve you, at least at a corporate location, maybe if we're talking about a franchise mcdonalds in a small town (in which case they probably aren't open 24 hours) but it's a huge legal issue so they'll tell you no

the problem being that its dark out and if someone were to hit you mcdonalds would get sued
>>
Hitch a ride with the next customer that comes in.
>>
Learn to cook
>>
>>16450949
>>16450986
What these anons said.

Depend where you're at. Some McDs wouldn't care if you walked up to the drive thru and order a meal, yet some would tell you to get a car coz safety and they can't identify you.

Or, pretend to be homeless and act like some charity case.
>>
>>16450934
It's an insurance issue. If there's a manager present they won't do it. If it's just low wage staff that gives no fucks they might do it. Chances are better if you have tits. I got free dessert once.
>>
>>16450934
Here in the Netherlands people walk and ride bikes always through the mcdrive when the restaurant is closed
>>
>>16451030
I've done this in 15 different states while drunk and never been turned away from Oceanside California, to Baton Rouge Louisiana.

Why would they give a shit? They are fast good workers.
>>
I tried this as a high schooler at Arby's. Apparently I need a CAR to order from the DRIVE THRU. I understand where they were coming from, but they could have humored us. It's not a big deal.
>>
I've tried it. They told me they wouldn't serve me walking through the drive through because drive through people don't wait as long as all the people standing on line inside, and it's unfair to walk around the back to circumvent the line
>>
Ride your bike through it. If they bullshit you, ask if they would serve you if it was a motorcycle. Then say "Okay, well VROOM VROOM now it's a motorcycle." They'll laugh and then you say "Come on guys, the dine-in section is closed, just do me a solid here."

Comedy and a good demeanor go a long way.
>>
>>16451978
I did this once at a McDonalds

I said "I sexually identify as a car" and it worked
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.