[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dad just spilled he's cheated, mom is crying. What to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 192x144
Dad just spilled he's cheated, mom is crying. What to do?
>>
>>16449887
Stay out of it for now. Be there for your mom. Fuck your scummy dad, he can deal with his own problems away from the family. Be your mom's anchor and make sure she knows you are there to support her. She needs people in her corner now.
>>
File: 103987451321.jpg (30 KB, 352x344) Image search: [Google]
103987451321.jpg
30 KB, 352x344
>>16449887
>2015
>having parents
kek
>>
It's not your problem, especially since you're probably a grown ass man now, so move on with your life and let them fix their own shit.
>>
>>16449887
Fap
>>
>>16449887
Be there for your mom, but do not let her use you as a weapon. Unless you are sure that your dad needs/deserves for you to be used as a weapon. That happens sometimes.
>>
>>16449887
High-five him, bro!
>>
>>16449977
Trip dubs confirm.

Leave, you probably shouldn't be here unless your a hikikomori.
>>
>>16449887
Choose your dad. Bitches ain't shit
>>
Nothing. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that you're not responsible for your retarded parents inability to manage their lives.
>>
>>16449887
If I were you I'd get mad at my dad, like seriously mad because when you have a family you need to already step on the ground. to cheat when you have a family is something really childish, and it shows 0 respect towards the people he's supposed to take care off

I feel your mom, she can leave him or be a doormat, be there for her and try not to treat your dad badly, try to be levelheaded when talking to him, don't scream.
your dad will regret it, everyone who has a family and isn't crazy does but when a plate breaks you can't stick it all over again
>>
Try to be grown up about it. Let them sort out this problem and keep your problems within the immediate family, no point in locking in explosion mode by telling the world. Bear in mind that you are a cild of both of them (hopefully) and you know only the surface symptom, not the problem - so keep away from the blame thing.

If you love them both before this revelation then let them know you still do, but let them work.
>>
Be there for your mom, your dad didn't just cheat on you but also on the entire family. Cheating can really fuck people up. Your mom needs your support right now so make sure you are there for her.

Then fuck her.
>>
>>16450235
>the people he's supposed to take care off
says who?

>>16451275
> your dad didn't just cheat on you but also on the entire family.
in what way?
>>
>>16451279
Lel, fag.
>>
Id say dont pick sides, he's still your dad. I dont feel the way he handled his relationship and his love for his children are that intimatly related
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.