[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got Tinder, what should I put in my bio? Also any other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: _20151110_234837.jpg (30 KB, 1079x920) Image search: [Google]
_20151110_234837.jpg
30 KB, 1079x920
Just got Tinder, what should I put in my bio? Also any other tips, femanon answers would be extra helpful
>>
>>16449795
Tinder 101
>pictures
Get one of you out and about, one of you looking dapper and one of you doing something interesting
>profile
Short and sweet, nothing too specific, but not going for mysterious fedora
>communication
Open with "Hi, how are you doing?" or a relevant chat up line and be jokey, open questions, 1 - 2 sentence answers, keep conversations on topic.
>>
>>16449795
Whatever you want, no one really cares anyway. They're just looking to see how hot you are
>>
>>16449805
Thanks, tho I'm not a fan of pictures so I don't have many, one of me in a bar, smart casual so fine with that, and two on holiday, sound good?
>>
If you are tall, over 6 feet (over 185 cm) put that.
If you have some goal (not finding a wife an wanting a house) but that, things like wanting to visit some specific place
Say that you are a casually guy mostly looking for someone that can make smile or some shit.

When it comes to the height thing, don't just say I'm 6 feet something. Say that you are level headed guy that can reach most cuppabards because your so and so.
>>
>>16449823
I'm 5'10 hahaha
>>
>>16449805

100% perfect advice infact

>>16449817
don't worry, ur best will be enough.

>>16449806
I'd tend to disagree, they don't have to be hot, especially if they're more than interesting and have written an okay bio
>>
>>16449830
Don't worry, just lie
>>
File: 1446671507048.png (524 KB, 600x683) Image search: [Google]
1446671507048.png
524 KB, 600x683
>>16449795
>Finally a girl that actually isn't named (Common female name), (Common female name), or (Common female name).
Establish that this girl is different from the rest, and you're set.
gl op.
>>
>>16449839
...and lying isn't gonna make for a disappointing meet-up is it.

Tell the truth, most of us aren't tall or even bothered anyways
>>
>>16449839
I live in a small city, one of the ones where if I don't know you I'll know your brother kinda small, so if they don't already know I'm not 6ft it'll be awkward when we meet up and I'm average height haha
>>
>>16449839
I too am in the 5'10-5'10 1/2 in shoes range, I wear timberlines usually and they have a pretty big heel. 5'9 barefooted.
Could I pull off 6'0 in my bio?
>>
OP here, I read somewhere that when a woman sees a selfie in your Tinder there's an extremely high rate of rejection, does this hold water? Cause I have like 4 decent pictures of myself, the rest are all drunken monstrosities
>>
>>16449817
Provided that you shower and do a little bit of styling for your hair + wear normal clothes (no graphic t shirts if you are over the age of 19), you should be ok.
>>
>>16449854
>Could I pull off 6'0 in my bio?
Most people won't have a reason to trust you if you lie when marketing yourself.
>>
>>16449839
Don't lie, penis size you can lie about, but women have good sight when it comes to height. just don't put height in that.

>>16449854
>>
>>16449930
Why would you lie about your penis size? Wouldn't it be counter productive if you took your pants off and it definetly was not as big as she expected?
>>
How the hell do I take pictures of myself without them looking like selfies taken for tinder?
>>
>>16450001
You're there, unless you have a micro penis or she's a complete size queen, She already into it and probably won't turn back.
>>
>>16450017
The old fashioned way - camera with a timer, stand back and smile.
>>
Get out while you can, OP.

Meeting girls on tinder is barely a step above meeting girls from /b/ or /soc/. Every single one is an insecure, special snowflake. Don't be fooled by the amateur modeling photography and the college credentials.
>>
>Bio
This is big Chris. I'm 6'3'' with 8 inch dick. Straightforward with no bullshit.
I enjoy long walks on the beach, got lots of money, and am a real romance kind of guy.
Anal required. Light BDSM experience preferred.
>>
>>16450017
Friends.
You do have friends, don't you anon? How can you succeed with women if you suck at social skills.

Just say you're 6 foot. I'm almost 5'11", with a long torso and broad shoulders. With athletic shoes on I easily pass as a big guy.

Just fuck the shit outta her and she won't care.
>>
>>16450784
>With the mask on I easily pass as a big guy.
>>
>>16450813
>It will be extremely painful... for her.
>>
>>16450837
>was getting laid part of your plan?
>>
>>16450710
Tinder is a great place to meet women. If you look healthy and buff and can flirt by text, you'll be fine.

>>16450784
idk how good of an idea that is... I'm 6'0" and put 6'0" in my bio and while I'm pretty sure most girls think I'm actually 5'11" irl since I put 6'0", I'm pretty sure they feel more comfortable about coming back to my place to fuck. i.e. things start off right away with me being upfront and honest.
>>
>>16451295
I meant to say they feel more comfortable because they can see that I am actually 6'0" and wasn't lying to get extra browine points like all the 5'10,5'11" guys who put down 6'0"
>>
>>16451299

You must be very self-conscious of your height if you think such a minuscule difference means ANYTHING.

Contrary to paranoiac belief, people don't have rulers in their eyeballs and check if you are wearing elevators, jesus christ.
>>
>>16449805
This gets it all

>>16449806
BS, especially with new limited likes, I read all bios before swiping right. Not before swiping left though. basically it will kill you but won't save you.
It also seems like chicks have red mine though they migh't have only done so after matching.

>>16449854
It really only matters if she's tall or you're small. there's no reason to state your length at all.

what you put in bio depends on what kind of chicks you want to attract. don't be afraid to actually put off some, it's better to have 10 matches with nice girls than 30 with vapid partygurls (unless that's what you're aiming at.)

just chat like you would with a nice chick who gave you her number at random: don't shove dick in her face but just investigate her personality so to say and if it's an interesting person, invite her for drinks.
>>
"I meet people on tinder and kill them"
>>
>>16451327
favourite song: jeanny by falco
my all time hero: ed gein
favourite movie: lolita
am i doing this right?
>>
>>16451329
>ed gein
if you said richard speck you'd hit all the right notes
>>
Me and my current gf met on tinder. I was one of 200 matches for her and the only reason i stuck out to her was because i asked her a brain teasing question related to her bio and we started texting and eventually i asked her on a date. She never responded to guys that just said hi. She had too many matches for that. My girls bio said "Im like an open book ill tell you anything" and i said something like "What if i was illiterate"
>>
>>16450784
>You do have friends, don't you anon? How can you succeed with women if you suck at social skills.

>"bro can you take some pictures of me for a dating site?"
>"LOL anon, desperate to get laid, aren't we?"
>my profile gets share in our whatsapp group 2 days later
>"LOL anon what are you doing, this isn't gonna work"
>"blablabla"
>"blabla"

No thanks.

That's the kind of dickheads we are, that's why we're best friends. My online dating life is the only thing I wouldn't want them to know about.
>>
>>16451546
don't tell them what the pics are for, you must have some on FB.
just include one portrait, one party/friends pic and one creative/hobby pic. none have to be taken specifically for the profile.

>
>"LOL anon, desperate to get laid, aren't we?"
>my profile gets share in our whatsapp group 2 days later
are you living in 2005? since tinder came up it's no longer taboo.
>>
girl here, have fucked like 80 guys so i know what im talking about

get a friend to help you take pictures for like an hour until you have the perfect one. you can adjust saturation/hues slightly (not noticable that it was edited) , but no filter. theyre making a split second judgement, make sure they get the best possible impression.

if you're 5'9, say 5'10. if 5'10, 11, etc. if youre under 5'8, dont post height.

for your writeup just say nothing desu

and when hitting women, its always better to ask them FIRST THING "i dont like talking online, it's a terible way to get to know someone. let's get coffee at xx at xpm on tues" and if theyre busy then, reschedule immediately. youll have a way, way higher success rate than having boring conversations that go nowhere.
>>
>>16451567
>you must have some on FB
I haven't touched my facebook in forever and the newest picture I could use is 5 years old. I looked a lot different back then.

>are you living in 2005? since tinder came up it's no longer taboo.
I don't care where you are from, what your social circle is like and what's taboo or not over there. It's not even about taboo or not, I don't want them to know, at least not right away.
>>
>>16451597
create a new accoutn?
>>
>>16451642
>create a new accoutn?
>>16451597
>>you must have some on FB

Besides, does anyone even use his real FB ever?
>>
>>16451662
What are you using your FB account for Then?
>>
>>16451712
Nothing, I'm not using it for anything, are you dense?
Inb4 "why do you have it then?"
>>
>asks for advise
>gets told EXACTLY what to do
hur durr facebook is old, cant make pictures, excuses excuses...
OK, then don't!
>>
>>16451780
>asks anonymous imageboard instead of friends
>gets told to ask friends
>dude wat
>gets told there must be pictures on his facebook
>there aren't
>gets told to make a new facebook (?)

I'm not even sorry that your advice doesn't help me.
>>
>>16451382
>My girls bio said "Im like an open book ill tell you anything" and i said something like "What if i was illiterate"

then you cant understand her?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.