[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a millionaire. How do I do that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: uGqxumM.jpg (48 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
uGqxumM.jpg
48 KB, 500x315
I want to be a millionaire. How do I do that?
>>
One word: lottery
>>
Marry a billionaire
>>
>>16449679
Fuck off bellends.

Learn a skill. Find a product/service that your region needs that you can fill. Work your ass off and constantly improve and work on yourself.
>>
>>16449648
Suck a million dicks
>>
>>16449648

There are lots of ways, it's hard to pick just one.
>>
Save until you have a million.
>>
>Step 1: Be born in 1946 to a rich family.
>Step 2: Do what the fuck you want, easy economy. Buy land? 10x value soon. Buy stocks? 10x value soon. Buy buildings? 10x value soon.
>Step 3: Become a billionaire with all the 10x shit you got.
>Step 4: Go for the presidency.
Step 5: Got pretty much all the shit you can get at this point.
>>
>>16449648
Find an emerging market with little to no regulation, and cash in. It's the current trend of success
>>
>>16449648
A: Go to an elitist university and make friends
B: Create a dodgy e-commerce company (anything else would do the job too but requires more skills)
C: Make an ass out of yourself online (streaming, blogging and then add webcam whoring once you're somehow relevant)
D: Learn how to code and flood the App stores with your shit
E: Kidnap somebody relevant and get dat ransom money
F: Work your way up as a dealer
G: Brown nose your way up in a Fortune 500 company (works with smaller ones too but would require a more careful approach)

All the ways require average intelligence and advanced social skills, which you obviously lack. B would additionally require a starting capital and I doubt you would get much more than 5k from a bank (assuming you're an employed poorfag) so I'd suggest rolling with D, in worst case you would have something for your CV. Oh and there is stock exchange gambling but given the nature of it, it's risky if you don't have money to blow.
>>
>>16449648
Start as a billionaire and make a lot of bad investments.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.