[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if your daughter came home from school wearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1444567026477.jpg (201 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
1444567026477.jpg
201 KB, 768x1280
How would you feel if your daughter came home from school wearing a guys jacket, implying that a guy gave it to her to wear since it was cold and raining? How would you feel, knowing it was from a guy you're not very fond of?
>>
>>16449553
but why are you not fond of this guy?
>>
>>16449553
Be honest with yourself. Are you EVER going to be fond of a guy who wants your daughter?

Scuzzballs aren't likely to do such a gentlemanly gesture. So at the least. be glad your daughter goes for guys who treat her like a lady, as opposed to some punk ass.
>>
>>16449553

>a guy was polite enough to give him her jacket when she was cold

why would I bitch, at least he's a gentleman.
>>
>>16449563
I don't dislike him or anything, but as a father im a bit suspicious if my daughter has been going to his place a few times after school.
>>
Just give the guy a chance, trust your daughters instinct, I'm sure you raised her to not like dickheads.
>>
>>16449576
how old?
>>
>>16449597
>>
You just have to deal with this shit. There's nothing you can do but keep a close eye on her.
>>
>>16449553
You're gonna have grandkids anon
>>
Have your wife talk to her about making responsible choices and don't worry too much about it. The jacket is a gentlemanly gesture, as some have noted. If she's going to his place after school, that means she's going to go to some dude's place after school, whether his or someone else's.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.