[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I am fucking terrified please help. I want to start by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Anorgasmia.jpg (18 KB, 750x380) Image search: [Google]
Anorgasmia.jpg
18 KB, 750x380
Guys I am fucking terrified please help.

I want to start by saying that I have never had a problem getting a boner. Usually just sitting by a girl or thinking about sex can get me up and ready. And masturbating I can get myself hard in less than a minute.

Well Saturday night a girl came over and after a while of watching TV we decided to have sex. I had a 6 pack of beer so I had a little trouble getting hard but eventually got there. We fucked for like 30 minutes and even though it was really good and she was really into it, I could not cum. I thought it was probably normal because of the beer and so did she. We stopped and laid there for a while but my dick was still hard. After about an hour she asked if she could ride me so she did and she got herself off but I still couldn't cum. Even after that I still had the erection but for some reason didn't think anything of it at the time. I must have had it for 3-4 hours. Maybe more.

So then the next morning we were on the couch and she started kissing me and biting my neck but nothing. I thought it was maybe because I didn't sleep well and was slightly hungover.

But now it's 2 days later since we had sex and I still can't get myself hard even masturbating.... Is it possible that that long erection has permanently damaged me? I know I should go to the doctor but I live in the US and am not in a good place financially for a doctor's visit. I'm also terrified to hear that I could be permanently impotent

What is going on????
>>
>>16449041
>What is going on????
Give it a few more days and try again. It's possible that you're desensitized as well.
>>
>>16449080

But how could this desensitization happen overnight?
>>
>>16449041
This basically happened to me and I'm now 100% impotent. Shit sucks.
>>
>>16449129

Please be lying
>>
>>16449041

Update: I just masturbated and got a full erection for a bit and came but it was a very small amount of cum. Does this mean anything?
>>
>>16449129
Same here. OP you should see a doctor asap not kidding
>>
>>16449892

What same thing? you had a boner for a long time?
>>
>>16449900
Their lying OP
>>
>>16449900
Yeah it just kinda stayed hard but I couldn't finish at all no matter what. Next couple days I noticed when I finally did finish I didn't really come all that much, this continued for a while. During a normal physical I mentioned it to my doctor and they were concerned so ran some tests. Came back sterile.
>>
> I must have had it for 3-4 hours. Maybe more.

you have to see a doctor guy :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapism
>>
>>16449923

You convinced me so I went to an urgent care. Doctor said that anatomy wise I look perfectly normal and because of the fact that I'm not experiencing any stomach pain, penile pain, or testicular pain, that it is probably all in my head. She said to get some rest, relax, and if I have the same problems tomorrow to set an appointment with a urologist.

Still fucking terrified
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.