[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I just got out of a long relationship with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447180811554[1].jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447180811554[1].jpg
44 KB, 640x640
Hey /adv/

I just got out of a long relationship with a girl I really loved, and to make a long story short we just grew apart.

Anyway, about a week after we broke up I sent out an e-mail with my phone # to a girl I had a class with who was really friendly and seemed interested in me, but I couldn't pursue her because I'm not a cheating sack of shit.

It's been about a week since I sent it and she just texted me saying she's been really busy. We talked for a bit and I asked her if she's seeing anyone, she said she really doesn't have time to see anyone because of school and work. I gave her a compliment and asked her if she wasn't too busy for one date, and she said she could get lunch one day next week.

I'm nervous about it because she's miles out of my league (kind of looks like pic related) fit and hot for days. I'm a fat son of a bitch (250) and I'm out of shape.

I don't want to blow it, I think I like this girl.
>>
Tell her you're tired of being a lazy fat fuck and want to know if she will help you get into shape.
>>
>>16448984
>>16448984
You just got out of a relationship. Why don't you spend sometime on yourself before chasing tail?
>>
>>16449008
even if I did want that it seems desperate to say on a first date
>>16449014
I know it hasn't been very long, but I honestly feel ready to put myself back out there
>>
>>16449028
>seems desperate to say on a first date
Well, idk then. You say she's miles out of your league and takes good care of herself. Seems like the fitness angle would be a good way to spend some time with her.
>>
Hit the fucking gym then homie. Make HER want YOU. You have a solid reason to lose weight. Do it. Don't delay. and no one's saying that you've gotta get abs and shit. No. just lose a little weight and become decent looking. I don't fucking know you at all but you seem like a nice guy. Chicks dig that.
Also be more confident. that works every time.
>>
>lunch
>date

I think you have the two mixed up.
>>
>>16449062
>This.
>>
>>16449047
I see where you are coming from, but I don't want to come off as desperate for her attention. I'm definitely interested and I'm pretty damn sure she knows that.
>>16449060
I'm currently doing a keto diet and I've lost about 30 pounds so far, I just haven't been getting a lot of physical activity in. I'm fairly certain everything that I've said to her so far has been confident, so I haven't blown it in that aspect.
>>16449062
Maybe, but the way she responded to me asking her on a date implies that she also considers it a "date"
>>
>fit and hot girl
>pic related
>says she's busy with work and school
>says maybe lunch
>op is fat, 250
She isn't into you. Don't you get it?
>>
>>16449087
here's your (you)
Why would she even bother texting me in the first place from the e-mail?
I pretty much assumed she wasn't interested when she didn't get back to me for a few days, but now I don't know what to think .
>>
Well the only real advice I can give you then is to NOT rush things and take it slow with the bitch.
And remember even if you mess it up with her and she says she's not into you, there are still plenty of fish in the sea. Chances are you'll find someone better.
I bid you farewell anon. and best of luck you son of a bitch.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.