[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Completely serious. Not trolling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1383425718515.png (200 KB, 680x637) Image search: [Google]
1383425718515.png
200 KB, 680x637
I'm 22 and only had sex with 1 girl in my entire life.

It seems like the average partner count for guys my age is like 10+ and there's no way I'm ever going to catch up to that. Even if I turned my life around I'd be so far behind the curve, I'd just be a loser forever. I feel so emasculated and beta. I'm probably going to end up married to a girl who's had 5-10x many times as partners as I did, and I don't know how to deal with that.

I feel like killing myself over this, and I'm being serious. I hate living a life as loser and...fuck guys. It hurts. It hurts so bad.
>>
>>16448957
If this is your biggest problem, then the world doesn't need a waste of space like you
>>
>>16448957

this is seriously the worst thing that has happened to you
jesus christ humanity is doomed
>>
>>16448963
It's not my biggest problem, but it's a massive knife in the gut.
>>
>>16448957
Putting the puss on the pedestal in typical bitter beta fashion
>>
>>16448957
I'm a 26 year old virgin and I have to say, you're pathetic.
>>
>>16448968
You deserve it for being this insecure. Get the fuck over yourself, the world doesn't owe you sex or a pure virgin.
>>
>>16448980
Where did I imply I was entitled
>>
>>16448957
The average for women is 4 partners

The average for men is like 6

that means that for every girl who has had 150 dicks in her, there are 50 who have had 1.
>>
>>16448988

you're pathetic
this fucking raised on 4chan tumblr generation
>>
>>16448988
I don't know, perhaps the fact that you're comparing your sexual history to others' and actually considering killing yourself over it?
>>
>>16449007
That doesn't make me entitled just sad and pathetic. stop resorting to your tumblr buzzwords
>>
>>16449013
It certainly does. And I never used the word entitled, you did.
>>
>>16448957
dude, i'm 23 and 1.5 years ago i could have had 10 random hook ups A NIGHT, or at the very least girls sending me nudes. It's not hard to have sex, you just need to be smart enough to know how to do it. it's not a big deal.
>>
There will be a point in life where you look back on being twenty two and thinking that there's nothing more to life than whether you pounded more pussy than your peers and you will feel shame. Because by then you will actually have more depth as a human being.

Also, you are way way wrong. Guys notoriously blow up their number and the guys who do well with women are the ones who are most vocal about it. There are plenty of people your age, both men and women, with limited or no sexual experience. I hate actually saying this because it will only reinforce your toxic ideas about this somehow being important, but for the record.
>>
>>16448957
First, I call bullshit on the 10+ stat.

Second, why do you feel that it's some sort of race where you have to "catch up"? Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>16448957
who cares, I did my second fuck at age 22, the third and fourth time were mere months after and with different chicks.
the amount of chicks you did doesn't mattr, your attitude does.
probably half of your peers are virgin and lie about it.
>>
19 year old virgin here, stop being such a fag. The only thing that makes you a loser is your obsession with pussy that you're not doing anything about.

If you're REALLY that concerned with having sex, get Tinder and swipe right on every girl and start talking to them. So long you're not ugly or autistic, you should eventually find a few girls who will invite you over or want to go to your place and, so long you're not autistic, you should be able to lay them. Don't expect to keep the interest of all the Tinder girls, talking to them and getting them to hang out is a learning process. The only reason I've gotten close to having sex with Tinder girls so many times is because I do nofap on and off and I look for other ways to get off. I usually fap after I set up a date and cancel, though, since I don't want to have sex with a random online girl.

Anyway, if you're not willing to do this, which is essentially a really easy waiting game, then shut up and come to terms with the fact you'd rather spend your time elsewhere than getting laid. That's what I do when I'm not doing nofap.
>>
Im 24 and I've porked 1 girl too.

The fact that my PC disc drive just decided to shit itself meaning I cant watch the rest of Narnia is the biggest problem I have right now.
>>
>>16448957
You're going to kill yourself because you don't get mad pussy? Not because your parents don't accept your sexuality, not because you're going to jail forever, not because you hear voices in your head, not because you have no friends. Please fucking die you ungrateful piece of fucking shit, you should kill yourself, nobody likes you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.