[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck buddy left my house 4 hours ago and already texted me "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Fuck buddy left my house 4 hours ago and already texted me "I miss you"

Is she getting emotionally attached?
>>
Pretty much.
>>
>>16448792
pics or it didnt happen
>>
The only reason you're even asking this is because your dick is telling you to ignore your actual brain.
>>
>>16448792
Yes.
If you want to be nice, invite her over, and give her the talk.

>Do you enjoy what we have here? I mean this is the dream for most people, there's no drama, no fights, no clingyness.

This, especially the "no drama", reaffirms what this is, and reaffirms that it was her idea, so she can't twist it in her mind that it was meant to be something else.

>Maybe you're looking for something else, which is cool. I respect that, just lets be adults about it, so here and now you can just say what you're looking for

This, especially the "let's be adults" part , puts the ball in your court. She has to defend, not you. She's the one being pressured to maintain an adult attitude, and now knows that any whining, crying, lying, or emotional manipulation will be taken as childish.

If you want to be not as nice, or don't have the finesse for bullshit, tell her straight up
>I'm not looking for anything serious. We're moving too fast. The sex is fun, and that doesn't have to end unless you want it to.
>>
>>16448792
Message back saying I miss you too..

She probably just misses fucking, tell her to come back over and have a second round.
>>
>>16448792
You're a girl, aren't you?
>>
>>16449768
u cringe mother fucker
>>
>>16449768
>I mean this is the dream for most people

i dont think that's very true. most of the "fuck buddy" relationships start with one person being in love with the other person and the relationship consists of them torturing themselves by seeing the other person because they don't want to lose them completely
>>
>>16449040
>The only reason you're even asking this is because your dick is telling you to ignore your actual brain.
loled because its true ahahahah
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.