[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl through a (female) friend >Very cute, outgoing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1395353042431.jpg (22 KB, 338x332) Image search: [Google]
1395353042431.jpg
22 KB, 338x332
>Meet girl through a (female) friend
>Very cute, outgoing and joyful
>Have drinks, lot of fun
>I end up saying she's a really cool girl, she says I am very cool too
>A few days later she asks me if I want to hang out again, I say I'll let her know when I can
>We have trouble to schedule another night
>Finally yesterday she joins us for drinks
>Ask me how things are going when it comes to girls nowadays
>She dances with my friend, but when she dances with me she get me to grab her by the waist and we dance very closely
>This morning, texts me to tell me it was nice and she would like to do it again, and to learn me to dance the rock properly when we're sober

Is she into me or could it be just friendly ? Again she's very extraverted
>>
>A few days later she asks me if I want to hang out again, I say I'll let her know when I can
>She dances with my friend, but when she dances with me she get me to grab her by the waist and we dance very closely
>This morning, texts me to tell me it was nice and she would like to do it again, and to learn me to dance the rock properly when we're sober

She obviously wants the D.
>>
>>16448257
Only one way to know
> ask her out
>>
OP here.

What I didn't mention is that she has a BF. 5 years relationship, 4 long distance, split several times. The first time we saw each other we talk about this and she was basically saying she wanted to pursue this relationship even though it was hard, but IDK man.
>>
>>16448257
>This morning, texts me to tell me it was nice and she would like to do it again, and to learn me to dance the rock properly when we're sob

>Is she into me
yes
>>
>>16448393
are you black?
because you are going to kuk the hell out of her bf
>>
>>16448437
No. Half arabic though. But catholic.
>>
>>16448393
Are you an beta, sir?

You obviously can't even retrospectively detect a shit test.

>she was basically saying she wanted to pursue this relationship even though it was hard
>she get me to grab her by the waist
>obviously

>inb4 the only hard thing she wants is spoiler
>>
>dance the rock
what does this even mean
>>
>>16448600

the classic rock dance, the two partners thing

that's how we say it in french
>>
File: dance the rock.jpg (61 KB, 430x406) Image search: [Google]
dance the rock.jpg
61 KB, 430x406
>>16448600
OP don't know how to popular culture
>>
>>16448612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guDGbI8kHGk

This is... something that people have to practice? And give a proper name to? Jesus, I knew white people were bad at dancing but this blows my mind.
>>
>>16448625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0F57e50UrM

No, this and yes how is it different from taking tango, salsa, etc, courses ?
>>
>>16448664
That's swing dance, not "dancing the rock". The French truly are retarded.
>>
>>16448677
Fatamerican pleb trying to give lessons to french patrician

Fuck off
>>
>>16448393
This is kind of a big thing to forget to mention. Unless she's about to break up with her bf don't be that guy and kek him. Dick move right there when you're fully aware they are in a ltr. If you really just want a quick fuck then there's no stopping you there. But if you want a relationship, think twice. What she's doing to her bf she can/will very well do to you.
>>
>>16448812
or even better, if you want a relationship, don't be the rebound. Build something with her slowly, you can begin before she breaks up, but don't fuck her immediately after. Date her a while, so you avoid being the first in a string of rebounds.

And I'm saying thing against my personal principals, which would be to kek the hell out of her LDR. Keking isn't some magical derivative that seperates good women from sluts. Everyone is potentially up for cheating/leaving for something better. The remedy is to always be the better. She won't make you into kek just because she did so to her previous (current) boyfriend - That's more up to you than her.
>>
>>16448693
America invented jazz music and swing dance
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.