[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get rejected by a girl >She starts dating a guy uglier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1444498625302.jpg (8 KB, 166x231) Image search: [Google]
1444498625302.jpg
8 KB, 166x231
>Get rejected by a girl
>She starts dating a guy uglier than me
YOU SAID LOOKS MATTER
>>
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
>>
>>16448150
He looks like a gypsy
>>
>>16448145
you know, honestly, elliot rodgers didn't look bad at all, especially for an asian dude, and he was rich. Even he couldn't get a girl to fuck him, and it was because he was a fucking autistic spergelord.

And that's your problem also op, you're an autistic spergelord.
>>
>>16448176
I may be autisitc but not social sperg. Supreme gentleman was edgelord not autist. What am I supposed to do now anyway. Looks are the only good thing about me, but aparently they don´t matter if you are a man. I can´t change my personality over night
>>
>>16448145
Post Foto of you and the other guy
>>
>>16448180
you better just pack your meme bag and his the fuckin meme highway you shitlord
>>
>>16448180
>I can´t change my personality over night
why not?

what are your shittiest qualities
>>
>>16448156
>He looks like a gypsy
The "tall, dark and handsome" thing is popular for a reason.
>>
This has nothing to do with advice.
>>>/trash/
>>
>>16448145
Post a pic of yours and one of him and we'll judge
>>
Dont get obsessed with Girls, it repels them.....start by loving yourself, get obsessed with yourself, develop yourself,enjoying yourself...when world sees this, they want to be in your company.
>>
>>16448145
Girls have this weird system where if no one has hit on them in a while they'll reject the first guy to do it, then date the next one in a heartbeat. Strange but true. Underlying cause is unknown however.

>>16448362
Gyps are typically dark, squat and smelly.
Also they steal your children but I guess some women are into that.
>>
File: Papa_Lazarou.jpg (15 KB, 388x460) Image search: [Google]
Papa_Lazarou.jpg
15 KB, 388x460
>>16448484
>Also they steal your children but I guess some women are into that.
And your women.
>>
>>16448479
Yeah I was kinda obsessed with her. It´s already few months since she rejected me. So my strategy of not giving a fuck about women is right? I started with it few weeks ago...
>>
>>16448542
>So my strategy of not giving a fuck about women is right?
no, retard
because this plans still actively centers around women
>>
>>16448566
I honestly don´t really care about women I realized I need only myself to be happy. But having a gf wouldn´t hurt.
>>
The mostly classically handsome man can become unattractive if he doesn't carry himself well. Likewise I find Macaulay Culkin and Jack White sexy af knowing they're probably widely considered fives at best irl.
>>
>>16448145
looks do matter, but they are only a part of the equation, a smaller part for men than for womyn
other factors are amongst others:
>money
>social status
>stability

either he has more money, is cooler, or seems more seriously interested than you.

>>16448150
nope, evolution favours quite universal traits
>>
you're just jealous op
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.