[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all detectives out there. Something weird is happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2015-04-06+at+02.25.34).jpg (47 KB, 538x532) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-04-06+at+02.25.34).jpg
47 KB, 538x532
Calling all detectives out there.

Something weird is happening with my girlfriend.

Since months, she's been occasionally looking up on Facebook girls I've been with before being with her and I have no idea why.

To put some context and a possible clue: One time we had this talk where I told her stories of girls I've been with (I said their names) and leaded it to tell her that I couldn't find any girl that makes me feel the same as she does, and that I only wanted to meet said women to forget about her because I had a crush on her for an year and a half and never thought she would actually like me. I gave up on everyone completely when I decided to "start trying again with her" when I realized she was definitely the one. I told her I never ever fucked any of them. I did made out with some but didn't actually mentioned it because it wasn't relevant (this is all true, didn't lied at all).

Apparently she's super insecure and I'm kinda scared because this might develop non-sense doubts on her that can fuck shit up, mainly because she's way too introverted and shy to ever tell me what's up with her, doesn't matter if it's personal or about us.

Any tips?
>>
Ugh your girlfriend sounds just like me
I'd rate just not know names my brain goes crazy and I just look these people up what feels like sub concioisly is fucked
Try and laugh off the jealousy, don't hide stuff from her and be honest
Try not to encourage any conversations about it and definitely don't name drop
Just focus on her and everything you love about her
I see your good intention with the comparison to other girls but try and avoid that because for insecure girls a comparison is still a comparison and it's anxiety inducing
Does that make sense?
I hope that's helpful somewhat
>>
*rather
>>
>>16447489
Yes, that is helpful and thank you so much.

But, I would like to know if there's a way I can "fix this". How can I help her get through this without actually talking about it?
>>
>>16447466
You didn't had to mention any names desu.
It looks like it just "fed" her insecurity. Though something similar happened to me, while I didn't actually said any names, she revealed one time to me that she couldn't stop thinking about things like, for example, how did they look like and shit like that.
>>
>>16447547
Well, I mentioned names to avoid shit like that, and to show that I'm actually 100% honest with her all the time but meh.

To follow up the question here >>16447521
What I try to do is constantly telling her she's the best and how happy she makes me feel and stuff like that. A lot of cutesy, but sometimes I feel like it's too much and not sure if it actually helps her. Suggestions?
>>
>>16447466
All girls are insecure and crazy. Don't worry, she's just curious
>>
>>16447566
The thing is, last week out of nowhere she asked me "Are you sure you want to be with me?", and after I answered she said "It's just that there's a lot of girls out there who like you and are better than me." or something. It looks like it could be related to this =/
>>
>>16447583
Sounds like she needs a good dicking.
>>
>>16447583
She just wants affirmation in your guy's relationship. Take her out on a fun date this weekend, go see a movie and have dinner or something
>>
>>16447596
That's basically what I've been doing these last weekends. Everything seems to be fine after she leaves but then throughout the week, she is quite unstable emotionally speaking.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.