[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help I have a crush on my Spanish teacher He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: glitchr_1424409452000.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
glitchr_1424409452000.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
I need some help
I have a crush on my Spanish teacher
He's a cute guy 28 years old
Sorta built, has mustache, heavy Spanish accent, nice ass and bulge, plays soccer.
Long story short should I tell him about how I feel about him or keep it to myself
Also how do I get to know him better while not being an annoying student
>>
do it after he's no longer your teacher. even if this magically turns out to work and you start hooking up, it could affect his career.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 652x1283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 652x1283
>>16447151
>should I tell him about how I feel about him or keep it to myself
Keep it to yourself.
>how do I get to know him better while not being an annoying student
You get to know him as a teacher and nothing else.
>>
>>16447160
He's married that's why I'm asking
It doesn't seem right to tell him but my mind tells me different
>>
>>16447151
Teacher writing here:

He doesn't know you exist.

Please believe me - even if you're a star pupil, he NEVER thinks about you in anything remotely close to a romantic way.

We train ourselves not to think of students that way - not just because it's against the law, but because it would interfere with our calling (and yes, it is almost a religious calling) as teachers.

Aside from everything else, our way of thinking and speaking about you among ourselves is as "the children" (whatever your ages), so there would be a weird paedo edge to it.

All that you will achieve by declaring yourself is momentarily embarrassing him, totally embarrassing yourself (when he tells you what I've just told you), and forcing him to have even LESS to do with you, to spare you further pain.

Just sit in class with your sweet little fantasies and learn Spanish.
>>
>>16447173
Don't tell him. Why do you think telling him is even remotely a good idea?
>>
File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>16447173
>crush on a married teacher
iktf
My french teacher is about 28 too (I'm 22), her face is super cute, she has golden blond hair and blue eyes, her voice sounds different when she speaks French and when she speaks our native language, sometimes her smile seems like she's sperging out, although the most of time it's just charming. It seems like she likes superhero stuff, she may be hidding her nerdy side. Her husband looks like a total nerd.
Either way I barely can focus on the class sometimes.
>she didn't bring her textbook
>she stands behind me to take look at the textbook
>I can feel her leg touching me
>my mind goes blank
>>
>>16447173
Don't say anything. It'll change how he sees you and not in a good way.

Learn to admire from afar.

I've been in love with my PhD supervisor for 3 years. At this stage, I'd only tell him how I felt if he divorced his wife and proposed to me. I'd rather get to spend time with him without it being awkward.
>>
>>16447722
you realize that this could very easily true just as it isn't. While there are teachers that take it as seriously as you do, or simply are too terrified to associate with girls in their class they won't even be alone in a room with them. There are a good chunk that don't give a fuck.

>>16447151
statistically your shots might not be good op, but a dirty mexican chucho is a pretty decent chance OP.
>>
>>16448166
always thought it was kind of weird that this one professor I know got married to his grad student.
>>
>>16447151
Go back to the TCC on Tumblr
>>
>>16447722
Considering this guy also pretends to be señor "professor writing here" on /adv/, I will not believe what he says
>>
>>16448188
You get to know each other pretty well over the years, and given that their whole job is to support you, it makes it really easy to fall for them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.