[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the sweetest most indirect way, how do I tell her I will only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: b8lm9(1).jpg (32 KB, 477x480) Image search: [Google]
b8lm9(1).jpg
32 KB, 477x480
In the sweetest most indirect way, how do I tell her I will only give her money if she sleeps with me?

This woman who's actually pretty hot keeps asking me for money and sending me long sob stories about her family in hopes I say "Sure I will give you this absurd amount of money!" and honestly I'm not willing to give her a cent unless I get something out of it.

Need help because I'm socially inept.
>>
you dont because im sure it will backfire and she will post screencaps of the convo to everyone (:

if you want to pay for sex see a massage parlor worker
>>
>>16446854
>if you want to pay for sex see a massage parlor worker
I really am not interested but I don't want to just dump my money for nothing. She seems pretty desperate for the money.
>>
So I lightly implied sexual favors in return for the money and she understood but seemed uncomfortable. At that point I pretended that I actually meant something else and made the save.
>>
>>16447639
>made the save

No you didnt. Quit being that guy who says something fucking retarded and then goes "hahaha just kidding" and thinks it never happened.
>>
>>16447639
made the save?

screencap that shit
also, ask her out on a date? if she agrees, push things, if you get sex then give her money because you want to help your "gf" out
even if you dont want an actual gf no problem, you dont have to be very nice. This would just put a spin on it that she could handle
>>
>>16447645
i didnt say haha just kidding I said something else. We've made exchanges before and the way I worded it, I said I didn't want to just give away money for nothing. Last time I got a nice guitar from her in exchange for money she wanted.

>>16447664
We hang out on "dates"(getting something to eat, walking around stores, etc) but things never get heated. Might need to try cracking her friend shell
>>
>>16446865
>I really am not interested but I don't want to just dump my money for nothing. She seems pretty desperate for the money.
holy shit you are actually considering giving her money
>>
>>16447639
>At that point I pretended that I actually meant something else and made the save.
why didn't you go for the time tested "sorry that was my friend"?
>>
OP just stop everything you are doing. Stop all contact with this girl. MOST OF ALL DO NOT GIVE HER MONEY.

She just tolerates being around you in the hopes of getting free cash. In fact you're so fucking awkward she's consciously considering whether interacting with you is worth a 4 figure sum of free money.

Just look at your fucking self jezus
>keeps asking me for money
>sending me long sob stories
>she understood but seemed uncomfortable
>"dates"
>things never get heated
>try cracking her friend shell

I'm not even mad, this whole thread is just making me fucking sad op.
>>
>>16447702
I don't really see the problem. He wants her pussy she wants his cash. She just doesn't want to be a prostitute for it. Seems like shes already close to whoring; he might be able to push her over the edge.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.