[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does "we'll get there when we get there"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1447044027473.jpg (248 KB, 1401x2000) Image search: [Google]
1447044027473.jpg
248 KB, 1401x2000
What does "we'll get there when we get there" in a dating context mean?
>>
>>16446405
First, try putting "dating context" into context for your wonderful readers
>>
>>16446405
"We'll do it when I feel comfortable, and if you're not comfortable with it at that point, then that's entirely your fault"
>>
>>16446405
>tfw when I thought I was asexual my entire life and this is literally one of the only three women I've ever been attracted to

y u do dis op
>>
>>16446408
Relationship wise
>>
>>16446405
"I'm not ready for a big jump yet, but I like you enough to stay committed and can see it happening in the future if all goes well."
>>
>>16446405
means shes not putting out or planning to any time soon
>>
>>16446405
I honestly have no idea. I think I have quite the intellectual and social intelligence, but it turns out I'm actually quite dumb. I'm borderline retarted socially speaking, despite my hard and intense efforts to expand my horizon and upgrade my social GHz.
>>
>>16446963
Ditch her. Just my two cents.
>>
>>16446405
Ik weet het niett...Nee, echt niett...ja, omg...ja, zei die dat... Ja, weet je, ik wil eigenlijk gewoon hard genomen worden, maar ja die dingen zeg je niet, weet je...
>>
It means you're not in the top 10 potential fucking partners in their list.
>>
>>16447291
Hah!
That is all
>>
Ask her ? Fucking females and their stupid codex
>>
Does it really mean she's not interested? or still deciding?
>>
It means, "Take a seat young Jedi, I have a lot of contenders to get through before I get to you"

Move on - or at least persue others with vigour.
>>
>>16447787
But will still go on dates with you?
>>
"I don't really want to fuck you but please continue giving me all this attention and validation"
>>
>>16447792
as long as you pay and say I'm so puurdy
>>
>>16447819
>>16447813
Is that what it really means or are you slightly bitter?
>>
>>16447826
not bitter at all, this is just what girl speak sounds like. Believe me if she wanted to fuck you she'd find a way to communicate it.

Honestly you're just her backup plan and she's going to try if some higher value guy(s) will go for her first.
>>
>>16447831
True shit.
>>
>>16447835
>>16447831
Cheers mates
It's not even about me, just wondering so I can decipher girlspeak next time something like this crops up
Poor guy though
>>
>>16447838
yeah well it's his own fault, he could just stop giving her so much attention. Either way always judge a girl's actions, not her words. Her actions are saying "not putting out"
>>
>>16447863
What are her words saying?
>>
>>16447867
what she hopes you will believe, essentially hoping to mask her actions.

The reason this works 90% of the time is because she literally gives you two choices to believe (eg words: I might fuck you, actions: never ever fucking you) and you'll pick what you want to believe either way.

Men say women are so confusing because they always say one thing and do another, without realizing the answer is right in that expression. Just watch what she does and it'll all start making some sense.
>>
>>16447226
Uh, wat
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.