[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to make it stop???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: cat.jpg (278 KB, 625x459) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
278 KB, 625x459
fell in luv with my friend (i'm a girl, he's a boy). How can I get back to normal without cutting the contact?
>>
>>16446015
I've been in the exact same situation. Trying to keep the friendship normal ended up ruining it. It was too late by the time I learned she had the exact same feelings for me and kept them equally secret.

Shit hurts like a motherfucker if you decide to hide this kind of stuff.
>>
Is there a reason that you two couldn't be together?
>>
>>16446030
well for starters he's 9/10 and i'm 2/10
>>
>>16446033

You're gonna have to post pics, nobody will believe you.
>>
Are you sure you are a 2/10?
Do you think he might want to go out with you if you "upgrade" your appearance? (makeup, better clothes, hair, etc.)
>>
>>16446037
>>16446039
ok, so maybe 3/10, I'm basically fat and freckled, but my character is shitty and I'm introverted as fuck, while he's huge extrovert who loves people.
>>
>>16446039
>Do you think he might want to go out with you if you "upgrade" your appearance?

maybe? but eeeh, I would have to lose weight first I suppose and it will take ages and I don't like make up and I suck at it too...
>>
bump, give me advice people pls
>>
>>16446015
If you want to change your appearance, we need to see you to know what change would look good on you. But if you're too shy to post it, it's okay, but from here, I just don't know what tip I should give you.
You'll just need to get over your feelings. It will be hard, really fucking hard.
>>
Give him the v
>>
>>16446195
should I post face pic or body pic, if I were to?
>>
>>16446203
full body including the face
>>
>>16446203
I prefer your face and your body.
If you're comfortable posting them both of course.
>>
Maybe stop expecting to get 9's if you're 2?
>>
File: IMG_5584.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5584.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
knowing my rotten luck someone who knows me irl will stumble upon this thread and i'll have to flee the county and live in a cave

sorry for an utterly shitty pic by the way
>>
>>16446235
That's not how mother nature works.
>>
>>16446235
I expect nothing dear anon, nothing at all, which is why my main question was and is how to get over this shit
>>
>>16446239
You're quite chubby and your face is beautiful.
Losing a few pounds, getting a great figure and you would find yourself in men attention.
Wow, I'm really suprised how you look. From a girls perspective, losing a few pounds and a bit of make-up help, you would look stunning!
>>
>>16446239
work for it stop being lazy and hit the gym.
>>
>>16446239
Fuck the losing weight part, you're hot.
>>
>>16446247
>>16446330
thank you, I really wouldn't think my fine is pretty or whatever but it's nice to know there are people who think so

>>16446278
no money for the gym so i try working out at home and going for a walks, stuff like that
>>
>>16446239
You look pretty cute.
>>
Try hooking up with other guys, get into tinder, etc. Then maybe your oneitis will pass
>>
>>16446239
you have some major self esteem issues. work on that. youre not a 3/10. youre not attractive, but youre far from ugly.
>>
>>16446525
>you are not a 3/10
>you're not attractive

3/10 is basically a non-attractive female, mate, so according to your longic, this anonette
>>
>>16446354
you're very pretty actually. work it!

diet is the answer to weight loss, not exercise. consumption is more important, one cannot defeat the laws of thermodynamics. good luck!
>>
>>16446015
You can't. That's not how emotions work. His constant continued presence will only reopen the wounds, keeping the pain fresh. You need time AND distance to heal those wounds.

There are two ways out of this. You can ask him out, or you can say goodbye. The latter doesn't have to be forever, but it will take time, possibly a long time.

My advice: go for broke and ask him out. You might lose, but if you don't ask him out, you WILL lose.
>>
>>16446566
than you anon, I will work it

>>16446584
I suppose you have a point, I was hoping there is a way to clear mind from thinking about somebody and basically distance yourself emotionally or what not

I don't think I'll ask him though
>>
You're actually really pretty OP
Does your friend know how you feel?
>>
>>16446239
>3/10
You're a total cutie pie

>how do I get back to normal
You're past that. It's very possible to love someone and still be their friend, even if the love aspect didn't quite work out romantically

Tell him how you feel, give love a chance, and go with it. You only have one life, so go for it
>>
>>16446015
You should get your balls and just ask him out
>>
>>16446239
>3/10

Would cuddle with.
>>
ITT: white knighting beta virgins

Op you are a lazy piece of shit maybe you have attractive face but you wouldnt know under all this fat. how could you let this happen to yourself? from possible 6/10 you are now 2/10 Because youre fat

good luck in finding some desperate beta male who will pay for your huge amounts of food lmao
>>
OP here, kinda surprised that this thread is still up. Thank you for all advice and kind words

>>16447777
I think he does, he sometimes acts like he likes me too, but I really suck at taking clues so I don't know

>>16447795
I know you have a point, but I would hate to be this girl who chases guys and creeps them out
>>
>>16448149
>whiteknighting
Learn what the word means before you use it, you degenerate turd.
>>
>>16446239
truly - you are at least a 5/10 - average.

I doubt he is a 9/10, but lets say he is a 8/10, that means you only are 3 pts away from being matched in that way.

If you lose 10 lbs, you would be a 6/10 easy.

Smile more, make it 13 lbs and you could be a 7/10.

He clearly likes your personality or you wouldnt be friends.

that doesn't mean he wants to date you though.

Truth is, your relationship is going to get killed by this anyhow, so you might as well work on it and let him know.

Maybe wait til you have lost a few lbs or whatever though. also, get snuggly and offer up a handjob or a blow him. this will mess up his chemicals and boost you a couple spots in his eyes.

But in short, if you are a horrible person and fat and lazy, I wouldnt expect much from your life at all. Change it while you can.
>>
>>16446354
>no money for the gym so i try working out at home and going for a walks, stuff like that
You don't exactly need to work out to lose weight. Just figure out how many calories you need to maintain and subtract about 500. I went from 230 to 200 in about a year doing it that way. Exercise just speeds it up.
>>
>>16446544
3/10 means that at least 29% of the women are uglier.

This includes potatos, crips, mangled, and the just fucking ugly.

She is average.
>>
>>16447795
>You're past that. It's very possible to love someone and still be their friend, even if the love aspect didn't quite work out romantically

Is this actually true?
Married guy here. Have fallen in love with a female friend of mine... Don't want it to go anywhere other than a friendship, but not sure how possible that is. Has anyone here managed to stay friends with someone that they love, without getting romantically involved, without it turning into a complete disaster?
>>
>>16449183
in the longer run it's not possible, it will exhaust you emotionally. I say cutting contact is better than that
>>
>>16446239
You're pretty cute! Just go for it, girl. I know it sucks to be rejected, but it's better to have tried. Really it is, regret is much worse than rejection.
>>
>>16448149
Someone has huge pain in the ass.
>>
Not OK but I'm also in the same sitation, accidently fell in love with a friend. What can be done about these feelings? I told myself that I would tell him how I feel after a while but then what? How should one go about it?
>>
>>16450927
Not OP*

Fucking phone.
>>
>>16450927
Don't tell him, just ask him out and see if he's interested
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.