[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so in Love with this 9001/10 girl I recently met that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I'm so in Love with this 9001/10 girl I recently met that I can't go on with normal life...I can't do anything else than think of her the whole day. I can't even play video games because the process of thinking about her takes 100% of my brain. we already dated and texted alot since then and we are definitly meeting again but I dont know what to do in the meantime. It's like I can't handle anything until I kiss her..it's my only aim. although everything is going nicely I'm still extremely afraid I wont reach this goal. is there any advice for this kind of situation? pls help
>>
>>16445659
Uh. Lean in and kiss her after your next date?

Shit, OP. That was fucking hard.
>>
Oh and I'm pretty sure I will never find such a wonderful girl, so this makes me even more afraid of losing her..
>>
>>16445673
the problem is she seems to be very very careful with body contact. like the complete opposite of a slut if u know what I mean. typical "hard to get" girl. and I'm totally ok with that I want to go slow.. but how do I know when shes ready...
>>
>>16445674

you will. 99% of what you are feeling is a personal bias. later in life this relationship will be so long forgotten and you'll have dated at least several women since then.
>>
>>16445684
But... You've been on several dates with her. You need to make this more physical. There's nothing wrong with wanting to kiss a woman you find attractive and have been dating.
>>
>>16445693
to make it simple:

- as long as I can remeber I've only seen one more girl in reallife that was as beautiful as she is. And I see alot of people every day...

compared to my ex gf she is literally infinite/10 although I loved my ex gf for more than 3 years

It felt unreal to date her because she looks so perfect to me...when looking back the date seems like dream
>>
>>16445719

like i said,

>you will. 99% of what you are feeling is a personal bias. later in life this relationship will be so long forgotten and you'll have dated at least several women since then.

i know your mind can't comprehend it now, but trust me even when you were dating your EX you had moments like that, especially in the beginning. you are only in the moment and cannot see beyond it.
>>
>>16445709
only one date so far. shes acting like a child sometimes and she doesn't understand sexual jokes as if she were asexual, but I dont think she is. she recently broke up with her ex, but I did the exact thing too...
>>
>>16445725
wow ur right...but it's still different from when I was dating my ex because back then I had no problem dating her 2 months before I kissed her and now it's all I can think of. Also I would have taken literally every girl (yes I was beta), so it was more like "yes! Im dating a girl!" and now its "yes! Im dating the most perfect girl I ever met!" .
>>
>>16445750

like i said,
>you will. 99% of what you are feeling is a personal bias. later in life this relationship will be so long forgotten and you'll have dated at least several women since then.

i know your mind can't comprehend it now, but trust me even when you were dating your EX you had moments like that, especially in the beginning. you are only in the moment and cannot see beyond it.

your naivety will continue to make you naive.
>>
>>16445762

its hard to understand but I'm not a fool.. every guy I know knows that shes something special, and most of them would cut of both balls to touch her. imagine u were one of millions justin bieber fans and he chooses to date you and ur brain just goes standy ...thats how I feel. u also seem to forget that some people marry their first gf and get along until they die. not everyone needs 100 tries to find the right one. but thx
>>
File: 1430838393805.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1430838393805.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>16445793

>im not a fool
>every guy says shes special so that must make her the one true beauty of them all
>>
>>16445806

wtf are u trying to say dude? she is a beautiful girl and the most beautiful in my eyes and thats simply a fact. and that makes it very special to me. honestly u sound like u had a lot of bad experiance with girls and u reflect that on everyone else.
>>
>>16445709
>>16445736
any advice on this? thx
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.