[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting ignored by a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x241
I was at the mall, this girl walks past me. She is so hot. Cute, slender body, nice makeup, etc. She walked by too fast but we made eye contact. Then I see her in front of the Starbucks line (this was in the foodcourt) I stopped her and told her she was too beautiful to go unnoticed. She seemed really cool about it. I made some physical contact by grabbing her waist and she didn't necessarily resist. I asked her if she lived around here she said yeah, I got her to give me her number, and we had small talk and then she said she had to leave to babysit. I tried to text and call her but she's not answering and it has been a week now.

She's really pretty and it's not like I'm ugly. What do?
>>
>>16445574
>I acossted a girl at the mall, even put my hands on her uninvited
>She seemed really cool about it, but really she's just being nice and doesn't want to make a scene in a public place, because it would be highly embarassing
>Puts up with your unwarranted invasion of her personal space and gives up her phone number just hoping to get you away
>/adv/ why is she ignoring me?

Kill yourself. You're the reason tumblr feminism exists. You're the exact creepy fucking dickhole they rant about.
>>
She dealt with a werido without causing any ruckus.

She probably gave you a fake number.

Why would a random woman on the street start dating you just because you said she was cute? Really?

It just shows how shallow you are... you don't even know this girl and you somehow expect your relationship to mean something to her.
>>
>>16445574

>its not like im ugly

prove it, post pics.

that being said, there can be a million reasons she wont respond. I gave my number to the flirtatious waiter today, but that doesn't mean hes going to call me. i get hit on by a dozen or so attractive guys a week, but just being attractive isn't enough anymore. if i gave a chance to everyone one of those guys, id be on 12 dates a week. thats way too much coffee, and i dont drink coffee at all, so you see my dilemma.

point being that she may have thought you were cute and sweet, but didnt feel a spark. maybe she wants to call but she thinks you are too pushy what with grabbing her waist and all.
>>
>>16445580
This is why i rarely ever hit on girls.
1. It's fucking disrespectful.
2. Why should i put myself last in the line of guys who are chasing after this broad? Why?

It's putting her way too high up one the pedistal, and giving her way to much attention she doesn't even deserve.

3. If a girl really liked me, i would notice. Usually they don't, and i know it from the way they act around me.
>>
>>16445578
A bit much, anon. While I see where you are coming from, we live in a world where aggressive moves are rewarded and passive ones are punished. Him just sitting there staring at her and breathing heavily would also have been wrong. That said he could have been much, much smoother.
>>
>>16445574
It sounds like you went full retard. Came on far, far too strong. You need to learn subtlety, badly.
>>
>>16445598

>its disrespectful
>it gives them attention they dont deserve

i mean, if they are getting it, how do they not deserve it? if they are attractive enough to warrant said attention, then how do they not deserve it? what would make someone worthy of that?

just curious cuz it seems you have conflicting feelings.

if its disrespectful just to pursue someone, how are people supposed to date? i mean there is some success through friends and such but most of the men ive dated were strangers until they came up and talked to me.
>>
>>16445598
Then how do you date?
>>
>>16445623
Well, i don't ever get any attention. So why would i give any? I think it's fair.

Allso, it's a different thing.. talking to people and hitting on people.

Usually when i talk to girls, if we get along, i ask them out eventually, but it's never the first thing i do.

I get friendzoned a lot, but even so, i don't think these girls would have dated me anyway even if i tried to play it bad ass.

Because that's why im in the friendzone after all.
>>
>>16445634
Well, I don't date that much.
>>
>>16445635

>i dont ever get any attention.
>why should i give any

this is pretty backwards logic. thats like saying cuz you never got good grades no one else should get them either.

attractive people (male or female) get approached and flirted with. it is obviously much more common for females to get approached because guys are more desperate most of the time, but men who are attractive get approached quite a bit.

i do think that it would be cool if men universally agreed to stop putting women on a pedestal, but nature being what it is has ruined that opportunity for us.

tl;dr if they didnt 'deserve it' they wouldnt get it.
>>
>>16445649
Well, people who feel they want to play that game, can play that game. It's my choice to not be part of that shit, and im taking the consequences of course.

Im never going to be one of these "alpha males", but im actually not sure even want that.
I have a feeling it would be hard work to be so blunt and emotionally cold as these guys are.
>>
>>16445660

you are certainly welcome to sit it out, i tend to just wait and see what happens and let things develop naturally myself, but if someone interesting approaches me i aint gonna turn them down.

i just find it contradictory that you say
>its disrespectful
>they dont deserve the attention

unless you meant they dont deserve the disrespectful advances, and girls deserve BETTER than that, but its clearly not the case as we've discussed.

it can't be disrespectful, and simultaneously, too good for them.
>>
>>16445681
it's disrespectful because they have lacking respect for these girls personal space and privacy, pretty much like fans of celebs have. Like back in the day, if you could rip off michalel jackssons his shirt, that would be awesome because then you would have aquired a part of.. fucking michael jackssons shirt!

At the same time, i think they're putting these people they admire on a pedistal, and fantisise and obess about them, when
1. The person in question doesn't give a fuck about them.
2. The people the go after are just human beings like themselves. It's nothing special about these people, be it girls or celebs.

That's why i both think it's disrespectful, and something that the person in question doesn't deserve at the same time.

In a way im kinda disgusted by the behaviour itself... it's just hype, like the first iphone, it had shitty hardware, yet it was something to be had just because of the hype.
>>
>>16445700

while i agree there is a 'hype' to women, i still dont see the issue with approaching someone you think you have a chance with. people who approach every hot girl they can should re evaluate their goals, but if you see someone and think there is something about them, whats wrong with going for it?
>>
>>16445730
There is nothing wrong as long as you don't go out there like op did.

Being social is awesome, i wish i was more social than i am.

Also, the reason why beutiful women are hyped is because sex is hyped. And pretty much everyone with a decent amount of sexual experience agrees that indeed, sex is hyped.
>>
>>16445574
>not
Op it sounds like you crossed the line- but she was polite enough not to cause a scene.
If any male that I had JUST MET touched me physically, that would be an automatic red flag. I likely wouldn't jerk away or anything, but it would make me feel uncomfortable. That's where you took it too far.

Also, approaching someone based on beauty isn't always a bad idea- but to a lot of women, we translate that to "I'd like to fuck you". A much better approach is starting the conversation a different way. Look at what she's wearing- try to start an actual convo.ex:
*waiting behind her in line*
You:Hey- where'd you get those boots? My sister's been trying to find one some good boots for winter- I was thinking of getting her some for her birthday.
Girl: oh? I got these at (store name)!
You: well they look really nice on you! Is there a (store name) in the mall?
Girl: yeah, there's one right over there!
You: oh awesome! That's where I'll go next. Hey, can you do me a solid and give me your opinion on some of the boots? I'll take pictures of the ones I like and text them to you- i feel like I need to have a girl's opinion on this!
(^you could also find a way to get her to actually come with you by saying "where is that store? Will you take me?")
This is a good way to initiate a relationship to this girl without her knowing right out that you want to fuck her. It reflects nicely on you because it shows that you are kind and buy considerate and expensive presents for the women in your life.
When we women feel like we're being hit on, we put up a wall. The goal is to get inside the wall before we put it up.
>>
>>16445775
Haha, i actually did once this without thinking, i commented on a text on some girl's hoodie
>Where did you get that? It's awesome!

Then she started to invite me to parties and shit and i was like "what, i didn't ask for this".

I flirted with her without knowing i was flirting with her.
>>
>>16445796
Yeah- I'm serious! As a girl, this is the most effective method for guys to randomly approach me.
>>
>>16445574
Oh. My. God.
OP proly watches this pick-up artist bullshit.
My fucking god are you stupid. Jeez.
Take a hint dude.
>>
>>16445578
Yep its a good thing OP ain't reproducing anytime soon
Seriously dude get some self awareness, 90% of the time no text = she thinks you're creepin
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.