[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, this place is full of insulting keyboard warriors.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Honestly, this place is full of insulting keyboard warriors. I can't tell if they're serious or not. So I would like to say that if your life is shit and all you do is insult and troll genuine posts then you deserve your hell.

On a serous note for those who are real.

With lack of honest opportunity. (Opportunity that does not involve taking it in the ass or sucking dick and selling drugs)
With the lack of decency in the workplace.
(Three hour shifts, being fired after whistleblowing or standing up for one's self)

Not to mention the countless problems outside this promise land and the people that willingly commit these atrocities.

Let's say that I'm superman or goku.
Why should I continue inhibiting myself and not destroy the planet?

Most of you are crabs and would rather be distracted than actively involved in reforming society and treating it's maladies.

Tell me, why should we earth as a collective even live? Why should I even try to free you from the chains of ignorance and oppression?

Why shouldn't I simply enslave you all.
>>
>>16445367
Posts like this is why I legitimately think schizophrenics should be gassed
>>
>>16445367
Holy shit. Tip your fedora any harder and you'd cause a tsunami on the other side of the world.

Fucking fuck you're a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>16445390
>>16445396
For you. ;)
>>
File: fedora2.jpg (168 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
fedora2.jpg
168 KB, 548x618
Dude, everyone is looking our for themselves, JUST LIKE YOU.

Don't come here with your "life is unfair" bullshit when you're no better yourself.

The problem with people like you is that they focus on negativity and being dissatisfied with things instead of working towards their goals, if they even have any.
>>
I just let people burn themself unless their whining start to affect me. I don't try to change people to my "stardards" and only care about my own happiness. If they decide that's the way they want their life, it's their choise; if they see a relation between their actions and their problems and do nothing but complaing about the consequences while keep doing the same shit, is their choise, too; but when their problems and shitty life decitions start to take out time for myself and my own enjoyment is when I start to give a shit about it. Same way they fuck themself over on their own choises is that I decide to do whatever I want. There is no difference between your hero and aany other egoist person because in the end they are working for their idea of hummanity and how life should be, their own ejoyment. It's not the same to when they whine about the consequenses, that's when I draw the line of putting them as retards and a lost cause if they don't change. You can't simply say that you want everybody behaving in a specific way and have the guts to call everybody egoist while doing so.
>>
>>16445517
That's the thing, I haven't looked out for myself. A lifetime of doing things for others has made me this way. Now I don't have anything and I can't stop thinking like I have. I'm starting to believe that I'm the crazy one for wanting to good and having a sense of justice. Life isn't fair, but have we really tried to make things fair?
I don't want to change my ways because then the Jesus freaks would be right, as they are with some things.

Mainly, I don't want to lose my sense of good and right in this age. Everyone seems to be doing so and the sad part is that they're just giving them the win in the argument.

There's a lot of validity in the space Jew and fat ass' words.

Like Rorschach, I don't want to compromise, which leads me to believe that I should take my leave.
>>
I honestly don't know what point you're trying to make here
>>
>>16445590
He's being an edgy fedora. Just let him be. In this moment he is euphoric
>>
>>16445593
That's what I figured, but I'm feeling generous and wanted to humour him for a while.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>
>>16445396

Agreed

Take the RP to r9k, edgelord.
>>
You guys are funny!
I have to go, thank you for your time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.