[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IVE BEEN HACKED );
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
My phone number and instagram got hacked because i refused to sell it to this dude.. idk if he hacked it himself but we were talking on 'kik' and he was even telling me the names of my mom and grandma lol… but i just started to get into coding about two weeks ago and don't know the first thing about hacking or where to even get started besides talking to people on image boards but i also just got into conspiracies a few weeks ago also lol but anyways, can anybody be of assistance? even to point me in the right direction of where to get started possibly/…. at this point I'm even willing to somebody lmao.... Also looking for help but i think thats going to be harder then what i had in mind on here... But i have a story and it could benefit somebody financially but not trying to discuss that because i think thats why i had got kicked off a different board, i also had a couple people call me FBI lmao, I'm just in seek of help though and any kind of help would be greatly appreciated and possibly benefit somebody like i said
>>
>lmao
>lmao
>lmao
>>
>>16444089
funny? i don't like to think so for the fact that i was making a little bit of money off of it lol, but yeah to random people i suppose.
>>
I can help, I need your kik and number?
>>
>>16444086

I can help

I need your username and password for instagram and facebook
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x241
You can change your number. Just call your service provider.

And: https://help.instagram.com/contact/740949042640030

Didn't read the rest. Don't care.
>>
>>16444086
>My phone number and instagram got hacked because i refused to sell it to this dude
>instagram
>a free social network
>selling
what?
>>
that's pretty scary man but i'm not sure what to do. I would recommend googling "instagram hacked", e-mail instagram and explaining them the situation, calling your service provider, and also asking this on reddit .
>>
>>16445413
You can sell instagram accounts the way you can sell twitter accounts and websites in general.
It's about marketing and shit. One guy wanted someone's twitter account because it had the letter "o" or something, so he got his shit all hacked and i was a whole thing. Similar story to op's. The guy got ahold of the twitter o dude's info through paypal and all this shit.
>>
>>16445413

People like to steal names and screen names if they like them, or perhaps they have a company that is similar to your name and they want the log in.

I claimed a Twitter account name that I like that doesn't have any numbers in it, but I hardly ever use it. I just claim names I like.

I guess some guy really wanted it, so throughout the months, I would get constant requests to reset my password / attempted log ins. Well, at some point it stopped. I don't know how, but one day I logged into my twitter account for the fuck of it and my account was following all this various Russian shit that I obviously never did, so I guess he somehow bruteforced out my password.

I cleared it out, made the password into a 15 digit string of random shit and 2-step verification and the emails started for resets / attempts the very same day.

Pretty funny.
>>
>>16445441
>>16445451
but its retarded for both parties involved, well more the seller than the buyer. cause you're giving the buyer your info.

how much do the accounts go for? cause I could like make a fake account and sell that.
>>
>>16445458

You would need to make an account that has a name someone wants. You can't just bullshit out any random name and expect anyone to want it.

It's all chance and how much they are willing to buy it for.

Also, there's very few social media outlets that won't let you change email addresses, names, phone numbers, etc. Unless your screen names contains your actual fucking name in it (what are you, a fucking celebrity or something?), it's not hard to remove identifying information.

People can be very autistic for names

>Used to play Maple Story
>I bot, making accounts and selling mesos and shit for nice cash on the side
>There's a forum you can go to, they have a board just for selling character names
>Just simple, correctly spelled words that you wouldn't even consider a proper character name sell from anywhere from $50 - $500 each
>Anime character names and really fancy or emo sounding words (these are autistic children we're talking about) like "Perplex", "Phobia", "Ruination", "Demise" are easily on the upper end.
>Once saw a name go for $1,200, some arab guy won it, they are usually the ones who buy the most shit and spend the biggest amounts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.