[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kissing cheater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Cheating BF Poems ROCK.jpg (77 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Cheating BF Poems ROCK.jpg
77 KB, 400x400
Okay long story short.
4 years relationship
Bf goes on family holiday to canary islands every summer
Last summer meets a girl, starts a 'kissing relationship' with her because they get along so well.
comes back, doesnt tell me. everything goes normal. we have the time of our life.
Still texting the summer girl whilst hes with me.
I find out. confront. he admits. saying its not a big deal. ' I drew my line at kissing' 'nothing happened'
I can forgive that whilst he was away, he started having feelings for someone else. but I can't forgive that he didn't let me know and I can't forgive that hes still texting her romantically 'oh i miss you' 'last summer wasn't enough'.
>>
>>16443979
adv, I'm being keked and I know I'm being keked. How do I stay with the person keking me without getting keked?
>>
You dont.
>>
No such thing as a "kissing relationship." He's just cheating.
>>
>>16443979
you can't stay with someone that's doing that to you, especially if he can't see that he's doing something wrong.
If you're in a monogamous relationship and he's acting as if having a "kissing relationship" isn't cheating, then you guys aren't on the same page.
basically cut him off and move on
>>
>>16443990
>How do I stay with the person keking me without getting keked?
There's nothing you can personally do about it. He knows you want to stay with him, and he's downplaying the situation, so he's going to continue doing this. Your feelings don't matter to him, and that's something you have to realize. He's just going to continue. But you have the option to leave for someone that won't treat you like garbage.
>>
I do love him. He came to crying asking for forgiveness, I asked to check his phone, and hes still speaking to her, sharing jokes like nothing had happened whilst I have lost my peace and trust. But then if you have feelings for someone else, why not just let me move on? I am a reasonable person and I am not stupid. i was with him for four years and hes always been a decent person and treated me like a queen and we were happy, or atleast I thought we were. I never thought he would do this to me, and think its not a big deal.
>>
>>16444017
OP, I'm a girl who's also been in a relationship for 4 years. If there's anything I've learned from being in a long term relationship, it's that guys are literal idiots.
Usually when you're in a long term relationship, things can get boring and you develop infatuations because they're someone "new".
They're shallow and usually don't lead to anything other than flirting, and that's emotionally damaging, but it's fixable.
What your boyfriend has done is waaaaay beyond than just an infatuation. I know it sucks and hurts like hell and your trust in people is going to be trashed for awhile, but it's best if you guys take a break or break up altogether.
>>
>>16444017
>I do love him.
Unfortunately, relationships can't run on one-sided love.

>He came to crying asking for forgiveness
But he's not really sorry, if he continues to do this behind your back. He wanted the best of both worlds and thought you would just put up with it since you're more emotionally invested than he is. But now that you're rocking the boat, he's freaking out and doesn't know what to do.
>>
I know what I have to do. I know whats best for me. I guess I am still pretty shocked, cause I had huge amounts of respect for him and hes completely let me down. I was proud of him as my bf and now i feel like if he can do this to me, then I don't know how to trsut anyone again
>>
>>16444046
believe me, you WILL trust again. You'll feel better again.
Looking up advice articles are actually incredibly helpful. Also, whenever you think about him and you want to cry, sob about it and talk to your friends. It makes it so much easier to get through
>>
Its just so hard right now. Its 5 am here, and I havnet been sleeping much for a week. I just keep thinking about him doing things with her that he does with me, and then texting me the same day, saying how much he misses me. How can a person do that? I thought he loved me... I am just typing my thoughts, cause i feel like I am going absolutely insane with the shock and the confusion. A part of me wants to go and have sex with every friend of his and I CAN! but damn conscience and society :'(
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.