[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To any people who live in Britain, how accepting is society there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: map8.jpg (27 KB, 322x300) Image search: [Google]
map8.jpg
27 KB, 322x300
To any people who live in Britain, how accepting is society there in general , of pedophiles? No , not offending ones, just someone who is attracted. You would be only telling your best friend, or someone
>>
>>16443880
By would you tell anyone that, anywhere?
>>
>>16443891
I dunno.... What's so bad about it if I never would do anything to a child?
>>
>>16443880
There's a stigma about that shit everywhere, the best advice I can give you is bottle that shit up and never let anyone find out, people will kick your ass if they find out. You can go and like whatever you want, but some things are better left unsaid
>>
>>16443892
Because it will make people grossed out and uncomfortable and suspicious that you might actually do something to a child. And this is coming from someone who loves shota/loli.

I see no point in telling anyone except for your significant other about any personal sexual feelings.
>>
>>16443907
I don't understand.. Why would they hate me if its simply a attraction? I don't do anything wrong .
>>
>>16443909
Well I can trust myself. There was only ONE time I was terrified I would act on my feelings, and nearly killed myself to stop myself from going through with it.
>>
>>16443915
It's good you can trust yourself, but don't expect people like friends or strangers or the general public to.
>>
>>16443910
That's just it though, they won't take your word for it they will automatically assume that you are filth, you may have all the self-control in the world but that won't change how other people think, but enjoy yourself be you but, keep it on the DL
>>
>>16443910
It's your potential to do something wrong. I'm not even sure to be completely honest why you would even want to tell a friend something like that anyways
>>
>>16443931
I'm not sure either... It would feel like getting something off my shoulders, I feel so guilty about it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.