[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am currently speaking with a girl who´s a friend of one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Thanls.png (261 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
Thanls.png
261 KB, 500x379
I am currently speaking with a girl who´s a friend of one of my closest friends, and it´s going pretty well: she was the one that asked for my number and initiated the conversation, she called me "cute", she said she would be interested in meeting up. So it´s all going smoothly. We´ve met with friends two times before.

The thing is I didn´t want to talk a lot via phone messages because I feel like if you get to know someone by virtual meanings (either messages or fb or something of sorts) it gets awkward when you´re actually with that person. I want to get to know her personally, but the problem is I can´t seem to find a decent idea for a date. Can you give me some tips? We´re both 22 by the way
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4wjekuKn-4

bump
>>
You could do a coffee shop or a casual bar that doesn't have obnoxiously loud music (I wouldn't recommend getting drunk). Basically anywhere that would allow you to be able to actually talk and communicate with her easily.
Also this anons pic >>16443844 was some of the realest shit I've ever heard from an animated show.
>>
File: piano.jpg (35 KB, 709x479) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
35 KB, 709x479
>>16443856
Isn´t going out for a coffee something really vulgar nowadays?
>>
theres nothing wrong with talking to her on the phone. If anything it lets you kind of get a feel for what she likes and gauges your compatibility, so by using your phone and getting to know her you then could suggest something that you both like to do.. And it wouldn't be as awkward when face to face, just talk about the same shit
>>
>>16443886
Kek what? Where did you hear that nonsense? How could it even be vulgar in the slightest? It's a great place to casually chat and get to know someone. In the end, it doesn't matter where you are if the conversation and chemistry is shit.
>>
>>16443917
Maybe I´ll ask her to go grab a cup of coffee tomorrow downtown next to the sea, it has a great view. Is it weird if I say something along the lines of " I hope I didn´t look too quick to set up a date, but I didn´t feel like wasting time with text messages and wanted to do something with you" ?
>>
>>16443934
Yeah that could work, just say it's how you are, if she's interested she won't mind
>>
Driving range

Pro tip: Get behind her and show her how to swing. She'll learn a lot about you when you do that
>>
>>16443934
Why would you even try to explain yourself?
>>
>>16443953
Because I felt that she´d gotten more focused during our brief conversation via text when I mentioned we should meet up, like she was used to more conversation via text when she was into someone than the one I gave her
>>
>>16443950
wtf
>>
>>16443966
She'll smell you
She'll feel your muscly arms
Your man meat if it's not to widdle
The texture of your hands
How well you move your hips
It also sets the tone for you to lead and her to follow

They know me at the driving range
>>
>>16443835
I feel like the best dates are when you walk around together for a while and then decide to stop somewhere to go for a drink or have dinner, instead of just meeting there in the first place.
The dynamic of walking together for a while is interesting and as you walk, your conversations can take twists and turns in the same way as you walk.
>>
>>16444071
This is sound advice. Thanks anon
>>
No more advice, tips, recommendations ?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.