[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've finally realized how boned I am. I haven't been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I've finally realized how boned I am. I haven't been able to pay rent for the past two months because of not having a job, and my room mate's kicking me out in two days. I have nowhere else to go except for on the streets. Just so it's clear, when I say I don't have anywhere else to go, I don't mean I haven't felt up to asking anyone and that I might have somewhere to go. It means I don't have anywhere else to go.

I can't ask my parents for help. They won't help, as in WILL NOT no matter what I do. They were taking care of my dog for me since I worked a lot of hours, and currently do, but they want me to take him back now, so I'd have to take care of a dog while being homeless. Also, I'll have to give up my current job because I won't have anywhere to sleep.

I'm really panicking right now because of how far into the bone zone I am. Is there anything I can do or should I just give up at this point?
>>
>>16443729
Have you tried asking your parents for help instead of assuming they won't help? Also, where do you live? You might be able to go to a temp shelter or live out of your car.
>>
>>16443736
Yeah, I've asked and have been asking. There are no shelters nearby, and I don't have a car. It's very unlikely they'll help, anyways, since they kicked me out on my birthday last month.
>>
Offer to suck your roommate off or become his bitch. Women have been doing it for centuries. Are you pretty? Shave your butt hole too.
>>
>>16443747
If you live in a major city then there is a shelter you can go to. I'm curious what chain of decisions lead to your current situation.
>>
Do you have a car?
Sleep in it.
>>
Check the laws in your area. It may be illegal for him to kick you out without a months notice, even if you're late on rent.
>>
>>16443753
I'm adorable, but I've already been there and done that. It wasn't fun.

>>16443758
I definitely do not live in a major city. As for the chain of decisions, I ended up without a job because I got fired. It was a situation where I don't think I did anything wrong, but since I want to improve myself, I don't want to automatically assume that I'm not to blame, even if it's a little bit. I wasn't able to pay rent for a while because of this, and I really couldn't even afford food. Not because I spent my money poorly, but because of setbacks that I couldn't control.

I found a job recently, which is lucky because my town is so small, and it's hard to find anywhere here.

>>16443770
Where can I check?
>>
>>16443772
>It wasn't fun

Have you ever been homeless? I can no longer take this seriously.
>>
>>16443800
I have. That's how I've been through that, and how I know it wasn't fun, to an extent where it's easier to make it into a joke rather than think about the situation directly. Hence the "bone zone" metaphor rather than "I'm literally going to die soon"
>>
>>16443800
Agreed, it sounds like OP is hoping for charity.
>>
>>16443806
I'm hoping for anything that gets me out of this mess, but I'm not asking for anything but advice here.
>>
OP How do you have 2 months of backrent when your parents kicked you out a month ago?? Shit doesn't add up maybe remove your pride and feeling from the situations that brought you here.

That being said, get a gym membership at Planet Fitness its like 35 USD down and 10 a month for a shower, wifi, training facility. Sleep is tougher, never really considered it being a car owner but shit like YMCA has beds. Also if you're not a fucker or you got on well with work people you could ask to be fronted a pay period to sort your living arrangement
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.