[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Book Torrents? Book Black Market?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-4264272964109932618.jpg (526 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4264272964109932618.jpg
526 KB, 1440x2560
Is there any way to get free copies of any book digitally? What service provides the most ebooks? Are all the ebooks worth reading or all just freebie memes? (Basically an online public library?) Apple iBooks doesnt count, books are paid.

Pic unrelated. (My snapchat art)
>>
i would like to know a good place to download books too

there are some books i want to read that I never found a pirate version online

popular ones are easy to find, but some that are not that popular are pretty hard
>>
>>16443660
>>16443689
How about you google "<book title and author> <format>" before asking us?
>>
>>16443691
i already did that many times, some books are just impossible to find, you can search it on google and you won't find it even if you look at every single result
>>
>>16443698
Then you're not going to find it on the most common websites, are you?
>>
>>16443691
Clutch man, now let me scroll through all the available book titles in my head! Lets see... read that, read that one, and that one, read that, read that one twice, and those two, and that one, its because its my memory you fuck tard swine fucking ape.
On a serious note, googling a single book is all well and good per single and few titles. I was asking if theres any "book store" online where you can scroll through all the new popular books, educational books, and pick up any book and read.
Most online bookstores require a membership and still dont provide all the books and they all feel knock off third partyish.
>>
>>16443702
you can find the books I want to buy online pretty easily, it's just that there's no pirate version of it

maybe there's a "secret" website that doesn't show on google that has tons of books? that's the possibility that i'm hoping for
>>
>>16443660
Op, you suck. I dunno why i even care.

http://gen.lib.rus.ec/
>>
http://avxsearch.se/
>>
>>16443660
>my snapchat art

What a fucking faggot
>>
>>16443716
Thanks
>>
>>16443660
go on mirc and go to ebooks for free books
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.