[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be mulatto >Back in college dated this girl >5'3,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cuckold.jpg (85 KB, 352x750) Image search: [Google]
cuckold.jpg
85 KB, 352x750
>Be mulatto
>Back in college dated this girl
>5'3, blonde and blue eyed, white, 110lbs, rich family, Christian
>Didn't work out but kept in touch
>She got married to a guy she met after college
>She contacted me recently
>Much beating around the bush before we get to the subject at hand
>She and her husband are very, very into kekolding
>He wants to either watch in person or watch video of me spending the night with his wife
>"No condoms needed and she won't be on birth control"
>They're offering me round trip tickets out to where they are and the hotel room

I'm not normally one to turn down sex with a hot blonde, but the dimensions of this are somewhat uncomfortable for me. I'm not sure about fucking somebody's wife, fucking a chick who I once shared mutual feelings with, or the possibility of knocking this girl up knowing that our kid would be raised in a quite possibly dysfunctional household. Talk me through this?
>>
>>16516480

Absolutely not. Who knows who else she's been fucking. You could get AIDS and then have to pay 18 years of child support for your child you'll never get to see.
>>
Don't do it. Don't do it for pretty much all the reasons you already named.

You don't really enjoy the thought of some sub dude using you as a focus for his humiliation fantasy. You don't really enjoy the thought of being used as a sex object by a girl you once had feelings for.

I think this is the sort of thing you have to be really into, like 100% on board with, for it to be a good idea. And frankly, it reflects well on you that you're not into it.

And for both practical and moral reasons the possibility of pregnancy should be an absolute dealbreaker.
>>
>>16516480
>but the dimensions of this are somewhat uncomfortable for me
then don't fucking do it. this is between she and her husband and whatever plans they have so why get sucked into their world. live your own life or do you even have one?
>>
He won't be wearing a condom when he's hanging out of your ass?
Why agree to that?
>>
>>16516610
I like how you can tell who is British just by their humor
>>
>>16516480
>5'3, blonde and blue eyed, white,
I somehow expected the new word to be dragon.

Anyway, to gain pleasure from kucking, you have to be into humiliating. While this is something some people enjoy, many others will feel bad because it feels like cheating, even if the guy who is cheated on is fine with it. So even if those two feel good about it, you don't. And as sex is all about feeling good and you wouldn't feel good in this case, don't do it, it is as simple as that. If you would enjoy it, you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.

Also don't be disappointed by letting this chance go, but be proud in yourself and your values you stick to.
>>
>>16516480
Believe it or not, I was once in this situation (minus the racial and potential pregnancy elements). It was a couple I already knew, and knew weren't going to murder me, but I still felt more than a little weird for a while, until it became clear that what they were doing worked for them, and so who was I to judge (especially since I was getting laid a lot)?

My gut sense? Don't do it. Unlike me, you don't have a clear idea of this couple's psychology and their relationship, and there are too many ways this could go sour.
>>
>no condom
put a condom on and you should do it, who knows what kind of stds she has
>>
Just do it dude, fuck it YOLO why not. But wear a condom
>>
>>16516480

This didn't happen.

Nice story though, should have put more sex into it and it would have been more effective bait.
>>
>>16516480
Enjoy your child support and messed up offspring to fulfill some perverts fantasies.
>>
>>16516480
Wish I could be in your place instead.

I'm getting more and more turned on by this fetish every day.
>>
Do it, but only if you get to fuck his ass first.

That will prove if they serious or just trying to bait you into getting her pregnant
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.