[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he into me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (470 KB, 638x475) Image search: [Google]
image.png
470 KB, 638x475
Guy I really fancy just told me that I'm the most intelligent person he knows, complimented my sense of humour and said that I'm the only balanced person he knows who is fun and playful but also cultured and smart.

He is my friend so I was thinking he's just being nice, but all my friends say he says that because he's into me.... What do you think?
>>
Why does it matter? You won't have the balls to go up to him and ask him because you are too risk averse.
>>
>>16443488
I will be satisfied that he shares my feelings.

Besides how can you know that I'm too risk averse? You don't know me at all...
>>
>>16443494
Because you are asking anonymous people online about if a guy likes you. If you weren't risk averse, you would have asked him if he likes you.
>>
>>16443508
yeah, I suppose you are right. Still would like to hear other opinions though
>>
>>16443537
then go to /pol/ instead
>>
>>16443545
sorry, but what has /pol/ to do with that?
>>
OP people don't just ramble compliments like that. He obviously likes you but didn't have the courage to go all the way.

Think about a situation where a guy you know would say things like that. Only happens when a guy is hitting on a girl he crushes. He might be shy.
>>
>>16443476
Can you two just fuck and get it over with? You'll both be a lot happier.
>>
>>16443555
op's monumental ignorance is only eclipsed by her lack of understanding.
>>
>>16443476

Try initiating hanging out alone. Drop hints, see if he picks up on them. Have you seen x movie? Have you ever been to x park? Have you been to x coffee place? He'll pick up on it, hopefully. Some guys look for signals. Me, I just fire at random. But throw down some flares and see if he perks up.
>>
>>16443476
>he's just being nice

well he is being nice that's for sure

but the real question is does he want to date you as a girlfriend ?

I don't know why he would say all that it is too ambiguous to tell what he wants

has he asked you out on a date ? have you asked him on a date ? have you discussed this ?

try asking him out, he doesn't seem shy if he said all that but idk
>>
>>16445191
Well he asked me out like 3 times, one on one hanging out but I suppose it was just platonic, he didn't say it's a date so
>>
>>16445283
gr8 b8 if troll.
If you are serious....I have no words for this.
He is a guy, of course it's not platonic. Are you dense?
>>
>>16445283
> he didn't say it's a date so

what ? if he asked you to go somewhere with him that is a "date" he doesn't need to say this is a date

otherwise yes it does seem like he is interested in you :)
>>
>>16445292
It's not dense, I just never been on a date... And he didn't say let's go for a date just lest's go grab a beer. He paid for me but I dunno
>>
>>16443476
So what?
Do YOU like him?
Thats kinda important you know... If not, then why does it matter? It doesnt, if he wants to be with you enough he will eventually show it.
If you are... then do as the others said and be with him alone and make him feel what you feel right now... or something like that. Drop hints etc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.