[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sweetheart of a boyfriend left his facebook logged in so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 400x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 400x382
My sweetheart of a boyfriend left his facebook logged in so I decided to try and find a message in his inbox that was from me on my old facebook account that had old funny pictures in it and I stumbled on a message from a girl in one of his college classes who called him her "buddy", correct me if I'm wrong but the only time you call the opposite sex a "Buddy" is when you're referring to a fuck buddy. Also lots of innuendos and smiley faces were found within these messages as well. Very flirty messages to the point where it made my fucking stomach sick and it's not even like this bitch doesn't know he's in a relationship because it says it right on his profile.

Do I message her myself? Do I pretend to be my boyfriend and get her caught? I need more evidence before I ask my boyfriend because if I'm getting cheated on you better believe I'm gonna know the real answer before I confront him.
>>
>>16443084
I dunno, the answer depends on whether you believe men and women can actually be friends without sex being involved. Either way, I'd say you probably need more concrete evidence than just some facebook flirting
>>
>>16443084

are you fucking serious
you're making the rest of us look bad with this retarded shit
I call people buddy because they're my fucking buddy. If I'm talking to a fuck buddy i'll call them something flirtatious like cutie or hottie or something, holy shit
relax!
>>
You should confess and get dumped immediately. "Buddy" doesn't mean what you think it means. The slang these days is "fuckboi."

Admit you spied on someone who trusted you, and resign yourself to being single.
>>
>>16443084
screengrab and send to yourself.

then be honest and tell him exactly how you came across it. You found the conversation by accident, right? Don't send anything to her, unless you still don't trust him after confronting him, and then you use your own account, not his.
>>
>who called him her "buddy", correct me if I'm wrong but the only time you call the opposite sex a "Buddy" is when you're referring to a fuck buddy.
i loled.
>>
Post excerpts from their convos.
>>
buy yourself a gross of these. I'll post the ones for your boyfriend in a minute
>>
>>16443102
Speaking as a married man who has fallen deeply in love with a female friend: it is completely possible for men and women to be friends without sex, if the circumstances are right and neither of the parties involved are trying to work an angle.
I don't know whether it's possible without love, though, and that's much more of a betrayal. My personal experience suggests no.
>>
>>16443084
>My sweetheart of a boyfriend left his facebook logged in so I decided to try and find a message in his inbox that was from me on my old facebook account that had old funny pictures in it

ITT: lies females tell themselves
>>
>>
>>16443118
Yes it was an accident the girls name was the same name as one of my girl friends and after reading the first few messages I realized it was this cunt. I don't purposely invade his privacy even though it does make me suspicious why he won't ever tell me his passwords even though we've been dating for over a year and a half. Now seeing these messages it's kind of adding up that I might be getting played even though he knows how much I sacrifice for him. I honestly didn't think he would do this to me, especially with a girl who has a nose the size of a fucking football.
>>
File: baitgif.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
baitgif.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>16443159

>wont ever tell me his passwords
>>
>>16443128
I don't have it its in his laptop which he's got right now
>>
>>16443159
I've been with my bf for 2 years and we never had a need to share passwords, except our phone ones for when we need to text on the other person's behalf while driving. What the fuck, Anon?

>especially with a girl who has a nose the size of a fucking football.
Don't show your bf this kind of bitterness, it's more unattractive than the nose the size of a football.
>>
>>16443154
Judge me all you want the fact is you don't know me or my personal life so if you're not going to be helpful you can leave this post thanks
>>
Get to the bottom of it. Pretend to either be him to her or ask him. Please keep us updated.
>>
>>16443084
>
Your fucking crazy OP.

Don't know why I'm even answering your question you insane snooper, but I call most of my friends, male or female, 'buddy.' It enforces that we are just friends.
>>
>>16443084
tell him so that he can decide whether or not to dump you over this. You invaded his privacy and trust, that's a different offence to cheating, but still a bad one.If you got cheated on you'd want to know, right? So if you care about your boyfriend you'll tell him that you invaded his privacy in this way.
>>
>>16443084
Hey buddy. ;^)

I just raped you.
>>
>>16443175

you're not from 'round these parts are you
>>
>>16443084
>looking for old pictures
Hahah bullshit. You were snooping.
>>
>>16443315
this.
>>
>>16443315
This so much, but once he leaves your crazy ass you should apply to work for the government. I can imagine it now.
>he wont give us passwords to his encrypted drive
>that's suspicious behavior. We get passwords when we want them, its a trust thing after 20 years of living in this country
>ship him to Guantanamo Bay
>>
>>16443084
Sup crazy.

I'm a dude who used to snoop on his GF's phone. I knew it showed a lack of trust, but I also never trust anyone 100%... Granted, she was a weird, impulsive one, and she would get into strange situations a lot, but anyway...

You keep that snooping to yourself. It now goes into your brain in the same place as that time you pooped a little when you farted, wiped it out in the bathroom, and hoped no one noticed. It was a bad call and you know it. If you can prove to yourself it was an isolated incident and never repeat it again ever, then good. But live with the fact that what you did is a breach of trust. If you trust him, then discard this incident and what you learned from it from your memory FOREVER.

If you want to continue being sneaky, then wait til there's an opportunity to bring it up naturally. Maybe he'll feel pressured and back off her... if anything was going on at all.

And if you need to know ASAP, then he also needs to know how you found out ASAP. Through snooping.
>>
>>16443403
This is the same way people justify cheating
"I'll never do it again so I won't tell the person I pretend to respect about it"
>>
>>16443084
i am a guy and i call everyone buddy or pal, its just some flavor adjectives to throw in when talking to someone to make the conversation lighter. guys girls teachers parents, whatever.
>>
>>16443174

>Don't show your bf this kind of bitterness, it's more unattractive than the nose the size of a football.

Well fucking said anon.

>>16443084

OP angrily confront you bf about this as soon as possible so he can identify you as ragingly insane and get out fast.
>>
>>16443417
Difference being that at this point if the snoopee is indeed guilty of what the snooper suspects, then they've both got dirt on each other. One's a cheater and the other's a snooper. If they can reconcile, then they belong together.
>>
>>16443452
>
That's only if he's guilty.The problem is he probably isn't and will remain in the relationship not knowing the horrible thing op did by snooping
>>
>tfw no pyscho gf to stalk my facebook
>>
How paranoid can you possibly be?
>>
>>16443084
If this exact situation happened with roles reversed, how would you feel?

Simple entry level problem solving, but your answer is in there.
>>
HOW ABOUT you have a relationship where its ok to sleep with others for the sexual pleasure of it all while keeping the relationship. Wouldnt that keep things fresh? Bf sees sexually better looking female, fucks, sexualy pleased, returns to you feeling better knowing you two axtually have a relationship and arent just fuck buddies, all while still emotionaly and sexually loving you.

Sorry? Consider me hipster until you decide to wake up and drive evolution forward.
>outb4 troll comments
/thread
>>
>backin4edit
Also you if you think that you HAVE to be the best looking girl or else your bf doesnt love you, youre blind and selfish.
If you think rating others while in a relationship is wrong, stop being jealous. There are always people better than you, better looking than you, smarter than you. The real question is, who wants to improve WITH you?
>out
>>
>>16443677
>>16443684
It's not what you're saying, it's how you're saying it. Your head is far up your own ass.

Advice discarded.

>out
>>
>>16443778
Orly? Never thought of that but im always willing to try new things >:^)
>>
>>16443084
>Do I pretend to be my boyfriend and get her caught?

Your boyfriend is one lucky dude.
Psychos are always great in the sack.
>>
>>16443791
Newfag kekekeke
>>
>>16443084

What you get for being nosy, ya nosy bitch.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.