[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noticed a female friend quickly look at my chest a few times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1447007426145.jpg (90 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1447007426145.jpg
90 KB, 612x612
Noticed a female friend quickly look at my chest a few times while smiling a little
This is good shit, yeah?
>>
You have something on your shirt. Change into a clean one.
>>
>>16442910
Yeah, they're called pecs
>>
>>16442901
Have you ever glanced at someones chest once in a while in conversation without really thinking about it?
>>
you're hear to ask for pointers on something which you think is just trivial, but since this is an advice forum I'm going to tell you that actually, you have a problem, because you came on 4chan to ask strangers this question, but not only that, you were thinking about this in the first place. Why do you care?
>>
>>16442949
>pecs
>on your shirt
>>
>>16442901
>>16442959
I usually prefer to look at peoples chins, chests, or not at them at all if I feel nervous - and I'm always nervous.

Assuming OP's a guy in a t-shirt: kek nobody's checking out your pecs.
>>
>>16442959
Nah, I'm a guy
Though on some occassions I've checked out at a chick's chest

>>16443034
Do you check them out?
>>
>>16442901
yawn, but I'll bite.

Does she look you in the eyes while smiling?
>>
>>16443075
Yeah

Sometimes i have to start smiling first but then she beams
>>
>>16443061
>Do you check them out?
Ah, yes, I'm totally checking out their sexy chin stubble.

No, I don't check out people when I talk to them. I guess I'm missing my chance to do so without looking like I'm staring, but I just don't.
>>
>>16443097
This is still good?
>>
Next time take off your shirt, stealth flex, ask her is there anything on your shirt and look at it yourself. Put it back on and ask her if she remembers anything about your shirt to text you, hand her your phone with new contact open.

/thread
>>
>>16443097
Eye contact. Does she care about or try's to help you for no reason
>>
>>16443824
Not op, but in a convo with this girl she'll sometimes look at me then look away then look back again, is this bad news?
>>
>>16443830
If she's going out of her way to talk to you or helping you out then no it's good news.
>>
>>16443834
Thanks heaps
Haven't really noticed her going out of her way to help me but she'll give long responses when we talk

What about the eye movement? :)
>>
>>16443842
It depends eye shifting could mean she's nervous... But then it would be hard for her to have a long conversation. Shifting eyes could mean she's staring at another guy while talking to you
>>
>>16443852
There's been no other guys when we've had our convos

Nervous is good, right? lol

Thanks heaps
>>
Don't be a tard mate
>>
>>16443842
What about eye movement?
Depends on the context of the conversation.

Looking right is recollection/thinking
Looking left is creativity/imagination

Looking up is logic
Looking down is emotional

It follows that looking up an left is trying to figure out what to say by fabrication (lie).
Looking up and right is trying to remember the answer to something (truth).
Looking down and left is imagining something, seeing oneself in a perticular future situation.
Looking down and right is recalling a memory in which one felt a certain way.
Looking straight up can either be carefully thinking, or mentally sighing (eyes rolling).
Looking straight down is sign of submission.
Looking sideways can be recalling sound, or looking for a way out (away from you).

Some people have it backwards, so to test if someone is left- or right-sided, ask them what color the house they grew up in was. The side they're looking to is their memory-side. If they look up and in the opposite direction to this, they are probably lying.

Don't take my word on all of this. Some people also got their individual ticks.
>>
>>16444394
She seemed to want a way out?
But looked back again and kept talking to me
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (34 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
34 KB, 480x270
>>16444394
Holy shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.