[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my boyfriend is recently conversing with this girl who was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So my boyfriend is recently conversing with this girl who was his ex (they're "close" friends) because she's having some personal problems atm, her father died, and she reached out to my boyfriend for comfort. The first time my he told me, I let it slide since I kinda felt sorry for her and the time that he told me they've been talking on the phone I felt uneasy. I'm not comfortable with my boyfriend keeping touch with his ex but she's in a tough situation. I'm just worried that he might comply to whatever she asks since he feels so bad for her. We're currently in a secret relationship and nobody pretty much knows about us except our families.

What should I do? Should I just let it go? I trust him but I'll probably die of paranoia.

pic unrelated
>>
>talking with his ex
>no one knows we're in a relationship
There's no way there's nothing shady going on here
>>
How about talking to him about it?
>>
>>16442438
> this girl who was his ex
First mistake
>(they're "close" friends
second mistake
> she's having some personal problems atm, her father died, and she reached out to my boyfriend for comfort.
third mistake
Yeah I would be concerned.
>>
>secret relationship

Is he ashamed of you? It sounds like someone or both of you still want to play the field
>>
>>16442445

I just talked to him about it and he was like "but she's my friend she needs me!". For fuck's sake
>>
>>16442453

Actually we both agreed to it since I just got out of a relationship and I don't want people talking about how complicated my love life is. We talked about the right time when to tell everyone
>>
>>16442460
Sweetie, this whole situation is a giant red flag. It doesn't sound like you've been together long, you can get out with minimal emotional damage now. Better than finding out down the line that he was fucking her the whole time IMO
>>
>>16442470

I know. We've actually been together for almost a year, we've had on/off moments and we got back together when I broke up with my ex.They were pretty close when we broke up but when we got back together they didn't hang out and message each other much anymore. I know because I have his fb acc. It's been just recently because of her problem that they're talking again.
>>
>>16442438
>We're currently in a secret relationship
Sounds like you have bigger problems. If you're such a bed hopper that you have to keep new relationships secret to save face, then yeah I'm not really sure what advice I can give you. You don't exactly sound like you're above reproach.
>>
I say trust him. If he's not trustworthy then he's not worth keeping as a boyfriend to be honest. I'm still good friends with one of my ex girlfriends and have absolutely no romantic feelings for her any more.

If I were your boyfriend I'd be offended that you don't trust me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.