[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get women my age/younger men to back off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tonysoprano.jpg (21 KB, 340x425) Image search: [Google]
tonysoprano.jpg
21 KB, 340x425
>Be 35
>Meet virgin 18 year old shy girl at a gaming convention. She was basically a NEET before meeting me and admitted she browsed /r9k/ after a little prodding.
>Date her and take her virginity, she basically worships me.
>Notice I'm getting a lot of dirty looks from women my old age and younger men.

What can I do to reduce this level of hostility from both of these groups?
>>
>>16442362

Nothing. You're a 35 year old male dating an 18 year old girl. Society hates you.
>>
They're just butthurt of that prime pussy you got. Stay with her op
>>
>>16442362
You don't. You wait for the inevitable breakup and the "I told you so"s
>>
>>16442362

you dont. thats such a nonsensical question for such an older man. how do you expect in anyway to universally control the reactions of all the strangers you meet?
>>
>>16442362

How ugly is she? How ugly are you?
>>
>>16442373

I'd just like to walk into my office without my female coworkers sneering at me. They all used to say hello and other nice things, now they gave me the good shoulder and don't talk to me. Other men my age are pretty supportive though, it's just the younger ones who seem a bit hostile towards me.

I just want my work environment to be a bit less hostile.
>>
>>16442384
You know dating a girl 17 years your junior is pretty creepy, right? It doesn't say favourable things about you or her.
>>
Just smile and treat people nice.
Group 1 hates you because they think they can't have what you have.
Group 2 hates you because they think they can't have what she's got.

I would rather have these groups of people hate me, than missing out on what you got. Nice going.
>>
>>16442373

I don't see the problem or why it is "creepy". Plenty of men have dated and even married younger women throughout history, and it's not like I'm forcing this girl to do anything. She's the one most enthusiastic about this relationship anyway.
>>
>>16442394

This was meant for

>>16442388
>>
>>16442394
It wasn't common for older men to 'date' younger women, it was common for them to marry them, arranged by the man and the woman's father, with the woman having minimal say in the matter. You know why? Because an older man could provide the woman with stability and was more likely to have money and status.

It is by no means common today. There is nothing normal about a 18 year old dating a 35 year old today. People are thinking that you can't get any woman your own age, that it's pathetic that you creep on women that much younger than you, that you're immature, that you've got to be fucked in the head to be doing this. About her, they're thinking she's got daddy issues, that she's a golddigger, that she's a succubus who's seduced you and is using you.
>>
>>16442413
why the fuck does it matter what other fucktards think anyway?
srsly senpai, just keep doing what works for you and fuck everyone else.
>>
>>16442379
He said dirty looks from 30 year old women and younger dudes
>>
>>16442362
>What can I do to reduce this level of hostility from both of these groups?

you never will because you are a jerk

why rob the cradle and fool that young naïve girl into thinking you are something that you aren't ?

she will find out anyway in a few years and rest assured she will hate your guts the rest of her life and if you're really lucky she will just walk away if you're not lucky she will go psycho bitch on your fuddy duddy middle aged ass

unless she is 1/2 a tard then she will keep worshipping you like a puppy is that what you want ? a human plant to lick your feet ?

fuck you op

lol
>>
You won't be able to do jack shit.

Let them hate. Fuck them. You got what they want and they're jealous as fuck.
>>
I realize 18 year olds are pretty retarded, but too all of the faggots bitching about OP banging this 18 year old and being a creep.

You all do realize that she is an adult and can make her own decisions right.

Don't infantilize adults you cunt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.