[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a big difference between fucking a mildly attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: laughing.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
is there a big difference between fucking a mildly attractive woman and fucking a more attractive woman?
>>
>>16442180
depends on her skill and ability in the sack. i would take the mildly attractive over the other if she were more fun to fuck.
>>
>>16442180
Attractiveness is mostly subjective. However, based on my experience, making love to a more attractive woman causes me to reach orgasm faster. Other than that, I can't really think of anything significant.
>>
>>16442180
Pussy is pussy is pussy
>>
You're still the same person either way. No escaping that.
>>
Less attractive ones are used to working harder to get and maintain attention.

Otherwise no, not really.
>>
File: ralphkira.jpg (185 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
ralphkira.jpg
185 KB, 560x800
>>16442180

Mildy attractive:
-will allow you to do more unconventional things.
-better fucking stamina due to needing to work harder in life.
-You might take a bit more time to get turned on because of her appearance.

More attractive:
-You will be turned on immediately because she's hot.
-She's not that good at fucking because she doesn't have to be. (most guys cum quick with her because they are too excited)
-Usually not that adventurous in bed because she has a sense of entitlement due to being hot.
-Can be treated like shit if you have a strong pimp hand.
>>
>>16442180

as a guy you know what makes a girl really attractive?

yes, as cliche as it sounds, her personality. is she fun to be around? she just went from a 7 to a 10. is she hot but a bitch? she went from a 10 to a 6.

I hate, HATE girls that are stuck up. or treat people like shit. absolute turn off, no matter how hot you are.
>>
yeah, because after breaking up with a girl I really liked I don't really want to bond with someone but it's nice to have sex with someone. I'm currently fucking this one girl and she is not that bad, but usually I notice guys going for the super attractive girls and this is a lot of investment of time and money when you can have the same package or better not spending resources.
>>
>>16442201

Tbh if she is a bitch she drops from a 10 to a 0 for me.

>Putting up with bitchy women
>Ever
>>
I reckon it's a big psychological boost to fuck a hot girl. The act of fucking feels amazing for me no matter what, but the afterglow of having been with an attractive woman is miles better. Not to mention getting turned on is like hitting a light switch, however I've noticed I cum heaps quicker with a hot female too which can be annoying.

Current gf is a solid 9, short af (my fetish) and Colombian. I have to hold back from cumming very early on.
>>
>>16442180
I'd be more comfy and get off more on who I'm attracted to more.
>>
>>16442180
Depends how horny the man is.

A single guy who rarely masturbates will be attracted to anything.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.