[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you supposed to do with your life once your financial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cock block song.jpg (167 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cock block song.jpg
167 KB, 800x600
What are you supposed to do with your life once your financial independence is as secure as it can be and it has been established that sex and dating are out of the question?
>>
>>16442119
Journey inward. Travel if that's what you're into. Find yourself. Treat yourself.
>>
>>16442126
I hate travelling. What does the rest of that mean?
>>
>>16442119
Nothing. Just wait to die pretty much.
>>
>>16442138
I guess, what I am saying is that if I had financially stability and wasn't settled down with someone, I'd start to find ways to establish my identity, and to really define myself in society. To find my purpose, to become a part of something. To improve the things about myself that I didn't like. To take up an activity that I enjoy that I couldn't afford before. I guess, just to find a way to live a happy/healthy lifestyle and be at peace with myself.
>>
find a hobby and also if you want to better yourself try going to school part time learn a new skill. and if you want to help better others donate time and or money to a charity of some type
>>
>it has been established that sex and dating are out of the question

I'd find a way to un-establish that. Sex is kind of nice.

You haven't given much context to your life situation, but if you've got cash money you're basically set to do whatever you want. Go find things you like.
>>
>>16442151
How do you establish an identity and define yourself in society?
>>
>>16442119
Sit back and relax, you're pretty much set.
>>
>>16442158
In this day and age, "as financially stable as possible" means "I have a job and I don't expect to be fired soon". Not "I am filthy rich".

And I have such massive emotional hang-ups abut sex that I can't even masturbate.
>>
>>16442162
The answer is not the same for everyone. I haven't even answered it yet. I know what I want to do, but I personally have not accomplished it yet.
>>
>>16442119
prostitutes, m8.
prostitutes.
>>
>>16442170
In that case again, find what you like that you can afford, and then go do it.

That's basically life. If you've got a problem, you can bail on it and go adventure in some third world shithole.
>>
>>16442186
My problems with sex have very little to do with actually obtaining it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.