[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some legitimate, non-lazy way to earn minimal cash online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 5NFnKZ8.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
5NFnKZ8.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
Hello friends.

Tough times have hit and I would like to help out my family with at least a minimal financial gain.

Due to limited free time from college and shit, as well as an affinity to computers and basic programming knowledge, I'd like to find a "job" online to earn some extra cash to help the day-to-day struggle.

I am NOT naive or stupid: I am not looking for those magical "I earn 5000$ a month!" jobs that bots advertise.

I am also NOT naive or stupid to think that there is some magical "done in 20 minutes" job either.

Instead, fuck 5000$, half of that or even half of that half...

I'm looking for a way to make, I dunno... 30$ a month?

Maybe even that is too much, I dunno. To be completely honest even 10$ would help a lot, it's that tight. Dollars converted nicely to the currency in my country.

Again, I'm willing to work, for real, whatever that would mean in this context. Nothing cheap or lazy or illegal is required...

I hope that there is some job like this - though I get skeptical when I see people posting on /b/ asking for 10$ steam games... But maybe those people are just cheap and/or lazy?

(Oh and yeah, I tried finding some jobs like this where I live via local sites, no luck. Obvs can't work a full-time job either...)
>>
Game servers, if that's still a thing. I know one guy who host a minecraft server and quitted his 10$/h job because he made much more with it.
>>
>>16441802
Filling out job applications(its a numbers game)
Amazon mechanical turk
If you are good at programming and have a portfolio remote freelancing
>>
>>16441802
What country? Argentina?
>>
Copy-edit fanfiction.
>>
Record exaggerated responses to video games.
>>
>>16441843

You mean hosting? Unfortunately, out of the question...

>>16441847

Filling out applications? You mean just trying everything?
Not sure what a mechanical turk is, will Google or something.

No, nothing really for a resume unfortunately.

>>16441848

No, Serbia.

>>16441858

What does that exactly mean? How does fan-fiction pay?

>>16441862

In a "reply girl" sense or are you sarcastically talking about modern popular youtubers?

Bad internet makes being a YouTuber hard and I'm not sure about being a "reply girl"...

Also already tried being an LP-er back in the day.

---

Thanks for the responses. :/
>>
>>16441923
No offense, but basic programming knowledge isn't really enough. Anyone can have basic programming knowledge.

What will earn you money is initiative though. Go on craigslist or whatever is a regional equivalent and offer to design web pages. Or computer repair or tutoring.

There are plenty of resources to learn how to do these things, but people are looking for services so they don't have to. A company is most likely looking for high skill and low pay. So really, you're going to have to pave your own way.
>>
>>16442157

Thanks. Not sure whether that is a possibility, I mean, not sure if I can create websites just like that.

Tutoring or some work on computers, might be possible.

Thanks.
>>
I second Mturk. You can very easily make $30 a month on it
>>
File: Bump.sign.jpg (216 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
Bump.sign.jpg
216 KB, 560x420
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.