[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Op pic related. I recently had a getaway and flew 2500 miles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1238x1251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1238x1251
Op pic related.

I recently had a getaway and flew 2500 miles to see an intimidate pen pal I've been communicating with. Previously she visited me twice by flying to my hometown
>>
>>16441758
...okay? What is the problem?
>>
Ok so lose ten pounds, easy. take a record of your current weight, and eat one meal a day and work out for a month. easy
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 960x1280
>>16441762

Should I follow through and lose the weight or will I fall victim of a beta example that will be whipped as a trophy for her friends and her to talk about?

This was her and I last week a couple of hours before I left.
>>
>>16441771
>gives long list of why she doesnt love you

>say youll do x for her

>u driv mi crazY!!! ;)

Somethings odd here op
>>
>>16441771
>will I fall victim of a beta example
You kinda already did with that response you gave her.
>>
>>16441771
you tell her to lose 5 first and you'll give her 10
>>
>>16441758
Scott, I refuse to see you again till you suck a dogs dick and send me the video

OK I Accept your proposal

You are bat shit crazy!!!
>>
>>16441771

You should lose the weight for yourself. If you want. Hard to tell, but your face looks a little chubby, but I can't tell if you are honestly overweight or anything.

But this girl is a fucking cunt and you are already being set up to be a keked beta pussy by her. When girls are in love, they don't treat the relationship like a fucking contract. "Lose ten pounds and I'll love you." Yeah, bullshit. She doesn't love you. She wants to use you.
>>
>>16441771
>lift
>if she turns out to not be fit for you, use your new ,good body to get mad pussy
>profit
>>
>>16441780
This, the way I see it is that she was shit testing you, and the fact you just complied like that made her turned off.

You don't even look overweight so what the fuck. Tell that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that if you want to lose weight you'll do it yourself in your own time.

All in all she seems mentally unstable and I don't know if you want anything to do with that.
>>
tell her to lose ten pounds aswell.
>>
>>16441758
Scott, can't you see that the issue is not your weight at all?

You obviously came on far too romantic for her and she is telling you to back off. She finds you too emotional and immature in your behavior toward her, and warns you that you have to show yourself more self-controlled before she'll even consider thinking romantically. The weight is just a token demonstration you can offer that you have some self-control. It guarantees you nothing, but it is a step toward her considering thinking about you the way you want he to.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.