[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me 19 year old unifag >meet girl on anime forum >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1446783112665.png (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446783112665.png
55 KB, 500x500
>be me 19 year old unifag
>meet girl on anime forum
>we have similar tastes, great conversations
>slowly reveal my anxiety probelms and shit (nobody knew about it besides me and my psychologist, didn't know how to bring it up to the senpai and I wanted to talk about it)
>understanding and kind
>this goes on for a few months
>fall in love
>she's been pretty private about her age, I confront her
>she's 13
>fuck
>I decided that I'll still continue talking to her and I'll keep everything 100% platonic, there wasn't anything between us but friendship
>this goes on for a year
>still kind of like her but I know it isn't right, it'll pass
>I stop talking to her as often
>talk to her maybe once every week or so to catch up
>another year later, present time
>she's 15, im 22
>we still talk and she's still cool
>not into her anymore

Would it be weird to ask if she wanted to meet up or at least say hi at the upcoming anime convention? I've got no romantic interest with her, I just want to see the person I've been talking to the whole time irl and get to know her as a person, not just as a profile on a forum or as a Skype contact. Although there are literally no romantic intentions or anything it does still feel a little weird with the age difference but its not like I'm doing anything wrong right?
>>
>>16441608

Wait another year until she's legal, keep talking, on her 16th she'll fuck you like nobody's business.
>>
>>16441618
>mfw ever since I've stopped talking to her as much she's been talking about a oneitis and Ive been giving her advice
>>
>>16441608
you were into a 13 year old when you were 20????

Jesus fucking christ. You're little more than a run-of-the-mill internet predator.

Seriously, just let yourself die.
>>
>>16441608
I've done what you've done OP,although I didn't have feelings towards this girl
It isn't so bad, though initially it's a bit awkward.As long as you come up with some common topics you should be fine
>>
>>16441618
in the US 16 will get you jail time
>>
>>16441627
I won't deny that I was. I can't control or choose who I have feelings for. It's even harder when you don't see her physically as an actual girl and its only just a number on the screen. I wasnt and im not attractef to young girls by the way, it was just her. I wasnt into young girls, i was into her as a person. Nothing happened and nothing will happen between us because I don't have any romantic interest in her anymore.
>>
>>16441645
In Virginia for example age of concent it 16.
>>
>>16441608
Meeting up would be a good way for you to reconnect. You know, if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>16441645

Depends on the state and whether or not you take nude photos.
>>
>>16441608
I don't see the problem if your not into her anymore. You shared a lot with her, so your friendship could be very good. Experiencing new things and meeting new people usually feels a bit weird so try not to beat yourself up over it.
>>
>>16441608
If you absolutely have no interest in her romantically and don't plan to do anything sexually, it should be fine. If she comes onto you, make sure you have the self control to stop her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.