[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some cute ways to show a guy you care without being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 197x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 197x167
What are some cute ways to show a guy you care without being creepy or clingy?
>>
>>16440138
Oral, handjobs or anal.

That's all he really wants anyway
>>
>>16440157

... no vag?
>>
>>16440160
She did say care

Nothing exciting about vanilla sex
>>
Bump for SRS answers
>>
Is this guy your bf or what
>>
>>16440197
Yeah
>>
>>16440213
peg him
>>
Kek I give up
>>
>>16440138
>girls
>being creepy
>>
>>16440426
Not beta guys find obsessive girls creepy
>>
>>16440445
this anon speaks the truth
>>
food

gf made me a frozen breakfast burrito last night at like 1am while i was in bed, nearly loved her to death.

obviously your situation is different, but if you bring guys food and act like "oh i saw this and thought of you" and then give them some nice food, they seriously appreciate it.
>>
>>16440520
He's a restaurant gm, and a bit better at cooking than me. He loves cooking and would always prefer to himself
>>
>>16440547
just bring him home a fucking cheesecake from the store/restaurant and tell him to enjoy it, this isn't rocket science.

and im a WAY better cook than my girlfriend, i would much prefer to eat my own food as well, but you don't think i appreciate the fuck out of her trying? she heated up a frozen burrito at 1am and i was happy, like it's seriously not that hard.

make him a shepherds pie, it's very easy to make and is awesome

fuck you're dense, i wish i didnt spend my time writing this
>>
Drop a note with a smiley-face into his gym bag telling him to do his best for you.

When he gets home from work, show him a your poorly-frosted pan cake you made for him and embarrassingly admit you're not as good of a cook as he is.

When he's sleeping in on the weekends, stay in bed with him until he finally wakes up, and tell him good morning.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.