[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No condom sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1440476566296.png (245 KB, 450x349) Image search: [Google]
1440476566296.png
245 KB, 450x349
Me and my gf just had sex without a condom fully for the first time and I'm sure I pulled out but I'm still paranoid. She is also on the pill and we usually use spermicidal condoms. Should I still be worried?
>>
>>16439637
If she's using the pill correctly, you're using spermicide correctly, and you're practicing withdrawal correctly, I'd say you're pretty damn good.
>>
>If she's using the pill correctly

bro why did you have unprotected sex with her
>>
Tomorrow is also when she is supposed to get her period
>>
>>16439650
It's spermicide in the condom so that's defunct but when we do use it is still pull out so I guess I have practice
>>
>>16439650
Whoops I didn't read correctly.

Pills plus withdrawal is still pretty good.

Combination OCP + Withdrawal = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.6% effective with typical use

http://m.scarleteen.com/article/sexual_health/the_buddy_system_effectiveness_rates_for_backing_up_your_birth_control_with_a_
>>
>>16439672
She takes it everyday on time 3 pm sharp. I guess I shouldn't worry but a child would be the worst thing that could happen in my life rn.
>>
literally the only time you can get a girl pregnant is during ovulation/fertility. she's getting her period tomorrow which means she was not fertile when you had sex.

she could have been off the pill, had you bust inside her 1,000 times, still couldn't possibly be preggo.

good luck.
>>
>>16439713

Thanks. I just get way too scared. If she's on the pill and is about to have her period I should be fine.
>>
>>16439756
>>16439713
except periods while on the pill are not actually periods
please educate yourselves a bit more before you're in a bad situation
>>
>>16440124

If she's on the pill should it really matter
>>
>>16439637
you should be good as long as shes good about taking her pills. try to monitor her ovulation cycle if youre paranoid
>>
>>16440124
This. The ignorance amazes me. Most chicks don't even understand the difference.
>>
>>16440165

We keep track of when she's supposed to have her period (which does still happen sans an egg cell being deposited) and her ovulation.
>>
>>16439637
morning after pill nigga
>>
>>16440291

Why would I use a pill when I'm already using a pill and when I pulled out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.