[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you sue/press charges if you got hit in the face by a bottle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1422415215584.jpg (291 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1422415215584.jpg
291 KB, 560x560
Would you sue/press charges if you got hit in the face by a bottle and had to get 30 stitches and disfigured for life?
>>
>>16439538

depends how it happened. probably.
>>
>>16439541

Unprovoked, serious assault
>>
>>16439538
Did you deserve it?
Was it your fault?
>>
>>16439546
Then yes
>>
>>16439546

>unprovoked

then well yes, assuming you are telling the truth, id sue.
>>
>>16439547

Invited the boy to my house, we had a few drinks, sung together and then he said about fighting boys who are looking to give him a beating. He asked i'm going to have to fight if I help him, I said ok, stood up and then he hit me with the bottle
>>
File: p25058pupb6.jpg (101 KB, 960x1293) Image search: [Google]
p25058pupb6.jpg
101 KB, 960x1293
That sounds like about five years in prison.

Damn, must suck to live in the ghetto where you're not allowed to file police reports.
>>
>>16439557

Trust me, it does... snitches get stitches around here. Then again, I've already got them lol.
>>
>>16439556
After only a >few drinks...
>>
what the fuck yes of course i would
>>
>>16439556
Clearly there's all kinds of context missing here, and unless if you want to spend the next hour poorly describing what actually happened nobody's going to have actual advice for you.

Are you even in a position where you could afford to talk to a lawyer?
>>
>>16439568

The guy hit me with a bottle for no reason... what else is there to discuss?
>>
>>16439594

>no reason

You did consent, but you may want to leave that part out with your lawyer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.