[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am suicidal and want to die, What are some things I can do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: suicide2.png (100 KB, 1034x775) Image search: [Google]
suicide2.png
100 KB, 1034x775
I am suicidal and want to die,

What are some things I can do with everyday house items to reach this goal?

I am thinking about cutting my wrist or jumping out of tenth floor window but I haven't tried those yet cause I think they don't run much chance of succeeding and I want to maximize death and minimize pain which I don't thinking jumping off a tenth floor window will work. Also I have some pipes in my apartment for the sprinkler system, would that hold 190 lbs?

You guys can try and talk me out of it but just so you know I am autistic and live of your tax dollar, trust me, I would benefit everyone from being dead.
>>
>I am suicidal and want to die,

ok, cya
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1212x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1212x712
>>16439072
Make crystals
>>
>>16439072

Ten floors sounds high enough. Just do it, you coward.
>>
Go skydiving and don't pull the parachute, you will have a beautiful view for a few minutes and painless death

Or drink hand sanitizer like the faggot in the other thread
>>
>>16439077
Not in terms of maximize death and minimize pain, I can picture cutting my wrist or even hanging to a degree but I could get serious hurt from ten stories up and could lay in agony
>>
I am trying the pipes now with a power cable, can you guys tell me how to tie a noose, the ones on google are complex, I just need simple.

Also I have a composite camera, is there anyway I can hook that up to my computer. can I stream the Raspberry Pi and its camera? Can someone post how to do that and I post a video.

This is the real deal guys, I'll fucking deliver, my life is shit. I have autism, I was sexually abused, I am idiot, whole nine yards. Help me and I make 4chan famous in the media.
>>
>>16439072
>>16439120
What a cowardly fucking faggot you are, holy shit. I sincerely hope you fail.
>>
>>16439158
Well fuck what do you want from me 4chan,

You hate me for being autistic but criticism my plans to kill myself. I am open to suggestions if you can think of a less faggot way to die.
>>
>>16439072
Ok I am almost done with the noose, have the Raspberry Pi feeding video to my computer, how can I stream it online?
>>
>>16439170
Here's a suggestion. Stop sperging out, stop fishing for attention and just kill yourself.
>>
>>16439170
I'm not 4chan, I'm just me, and I think that killing yourself is even more shitty than all the fucking retarded bullshit you've ever done, you stupid cocksucker.
Go and do something you can fucking appreciate after the fact, and keep doing that until something else kills you, not your own stupid nigger hands that could be doing something good, interesting or at least funny. You own money, right? Go and spend it on good shit, and if you're too much of an edgelord to enjoy it then give it to some hobos.
Nobody gives a fuck about your whining pretentious faggotry, and your death will be fucking meaningless and will probably make people who actually know you sad, so squeeze whatever little colour you can out of your shitty little existence, crawl out of your cesspit and fuck with the world until it kills you itself.
>>
>>16439180
thats what I am trying to do faggot, noose didn't work, too loose and would not adjust. Give me a min, if you ungratful bastards don't want a video of my death than fuck you, if I disappear you know what happened.
>>
If there isn't a gun or enough rope, then you can only MacGuyver a suicide at home if you either have huge fucking balls (spoiler: you don't) or you live in a really cool house (gonna go out on a limb and guess you do not.)

>190 pounds
Go to Africa and throw yourself on a cooking fire in front of starving children. Problem solved
>>
>>16439192
The only person that would be effected is my mom and I can't help that. A mother will love any piece of shit if its her baby. I can't reason with that, I can't avoid making her sad. It sucks but its the way it is.
>>
>>16439195
Just fucking grab a knife from the kitchen and slit your wrists, then. Do it in a bathtub filled with hot water if you're concerned about the pain.
>>
>>16439203
Thanks for reminding me to tell my mother she's awesome.
>>
>>16439203
Seriously if you're going to be such a gigantic razorfag then give all your money to a hobo first, because he's got it worse than you and he's still not as whiny or fucking cowardly.
>>
>>16439210
I have been homeless and no he doesn't have it better than me. I would trade my home to be cured of autism, I would walk right out the door now and not save anything in my apartment.

Also I have like $200, I am poor, living of disability remember?
>>
>>16439219
It's a lot more money than I own right now, so go out and fork it over to someone, anyone.
>>
>>16439219
Are you going to kill yourself or not, you immense retard? I wanna go to bed.
>>
>>16439219
What the fuck makes you think you're special because you've suffered? I've had my fair share of shit thrown at me and I'm happy with this meagre shit I've got going for me.
I have £3 to my fucking name. Want to know what I spent the last of my money on?
Beer and jelly babies.

My brother is also a high-functioning autist and he's dandy as can be, because you're a whiny faggot and he's awesome. Stop being a whiny faggot, go buy beer and jelly babies, wreck some shit, die when you're killed.
>>
You should try the helium tank thing. That's definitely the best idea I've heard so far.
>>
Are you dead yet?
>>
>>16439072
>I am suicidal and want to die.
mfw want to die but not suicidal.
>>
>>16439072
OK, kid, its you're choice.

Don't use the pipes, you'll just end up crippled.

Cut you're wrists length wise for results, use something like a straight razor.

Don't jump off a building, someone has to clean up the mess.

Instead jump off a bridge. Much cleaner.

If you can, find drugs, alcohol, and/or meds to OD on. Easiest and most tranquil way to die.
>>
>>16440132
your* numbnuts
>>
>>16439072
you wont do it
find another way to get attention
>>
I hope you find peace.

Of course .....a lot of sleep medication while sitting in the edge of a tall building or bridge. Get comfortable and fall alseep, don't fight it then you should fall during your deep sleep. Ear plugs help. But why would you.
>>
Alright OP, as someone who recently got out of a harsh depression and has suicidal ideation, I can say I've done what you've done. There's a pretty good article about all of the different ways to commit suicide, if you use google. I'm talking pages about the many ways to die.

If you read it, it will probably convince you not to for a while. At least, it did for me. The possibility of failure is there, no matter which way you do it, and the results can be worse than if you had never attempted. The risk of brain damage and similar injury is what scared me away from attempting again.

But, if I WERE to attempt, I'd recommend mixing opiates and benzos. Heroin and Tramadol, is deadly if I'm right, and it's peaceful, painless, and dignified, with little room to back out after you commit to it. Do your research OP, don't do something you'll regret.
>>
>every time my bus or carpool gets close to crashing I think "yes, end it all" for a split second
This is not okay.
>>
Before you actually decide anything, please just talk to your loved ones one last time and call the suicide prevention hotline. I'm not going to try and stop you but at least make sure you're absolutely certain before doing anything. You can't go back after doing it

>run a hot bath
>take two aspirin tablets
>get in bath
>relax a bit and get comfy
>then take a razor and cut down both your wrists along the vein

The aspirin will thin out your blood and the hot water/steam will open blood vessels increasing the chance of you bleeding out and will also make the actual dying part much quicker.

>inb4 you just stole that from house of cards
>>
>>16439359
the people who made small helium tanks caught on and started putting enough oxygen in them so that you can't kill yourself
>>
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Don't do it OP!!!! We all love you sooooo much!!!

Is that what you want? Stop being a little bitch and get over yourself.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.