[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls are always telling be they want my curly black hair and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1446123330174.jpg (59 KB, 550x486) Image search: [Google]
1446123330174.jpg
59 KB, 550x486
Girls are always telling be they want my curly black hair and that my hazel eyes are beautiful constanly

Any tips on how to tell the difference between complents and a girl actually liking me?

It happens so often it seems questionable to tell the difference, even guys say they want my hair
>>
>Any tips on how to tell the difference between complents and a girl actually liking me?

Try to kiss her. That's how you tell.
Seriously. Otherwise stop worrying about this petty shit. If you like someone, go after her. Unless you're looking for an easy fuck, in which case ask her out to drinks after she compliments you, and then bring her back to your place and fuck her. Also really easy. And that's about it.
>>
>>16438755

post pics? i love curly black hair.

that being said:
>>16438769

this guy has the right idea. for some reason men are afraid to approach a woman unless theres some algorithm guaranteeing that they wont get rejected. REJECTION ISNT BAD.

frankly if someone is saying they WANT your hair, not really a flirt, but you never know. you notice how awkward you are? you notice how awkward all the other 'how do i into men/women' posters on here are? everyones so awkward that they might think their flirting but the other person cant tell. none of us have any idea what were doing.

so like that anon said^ just fucking make a move. the worst that happens is you still don't get with her.

now please post pics of yourself you beautiful bastard i do this for free
>>
File: 20151107_154630.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
20151107_154630.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>16438787
Sure why not, cus you asked so nicely
>>
>>16438755
>Her: I wish I had your curly black hair!
>You: Oh, you can have it, but it's not sold separately. With me, you get the whole package

Based on her response you can continue to flirt or just ask her out.
>>
>>16438909
Thx, I should have already thought of that
>>
>>16438903

>blurring literally everything

this is why we can't have nice things. its /adv/ not /b/ and even /b/ would just say 'nypa' they eve have faces of /b/ treads.

pls just let me enjoy your beautifulness. you look macho despite the pixelization, so if i had to guess, women complimenting you do find you genuinely attractive though i think you could cut your hair to frame yourself a bit better.
>>
>>16438931
You asked for hair you got hair

It's not good to post yourself online.
>>
>>16438903
thats some good hair
mmm
>>
>>16438931
How could I cut my hair to frame it better?
>>
>>16438977

its looking a bit wide on the sides, i could be more specific but i have to actually know what your face looks like to see what would suit it best.

>>16438973

>its not good to post yourself online

this is bs
>>
>>16438988
Weird cus I remember getting my sides cut not too long ago

But really it's not good to have any identity online, that includes pics... that someone can save
>>
>>16439034

i dont even have a facebook dude but this isnt the same thing
>>
>>16439125
Pretty much the same
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.