[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he broke up with me after 2 years because "it's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nuz1ekggqy1su3gk9o1_500.gif (125 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuz1ekggqy1su3gk9o1_500.gif
125 KB, 500x252
he broke up with me after 2 years because "it's the best thing for you, trust me".
he said we'll still be friends.
the following day i found out that he became friend again with his long date drug dealer friend, the only person that i've ever wanted dead. he probably told him to do leave me, or at least he influenced him.
now i'm here crying and looking at a necklace that should represent his "promise" of never leaving me.
i just want to die.
what should i do?
>>
>>16438425
Move on.
>>
>>16438493
I just can't, not right now at least
>>
Yeah, I had a girlfriend who was the same.

I decided to finally "accept" her. She became a excrutiating bitch that fucked up my life.

Seriously, sometimes when it's over, it's fucking over.

And you are a girl for fuck's sakes. You'll be ready to move on, heck, problably with another in two months or less.

Sorry If I can't feel sympathetic. It IS problably for the best.
>>
Mourn him two days, he is dead to you now and then move on
>>
If someone's cheap opinion can make him dump you, he's not worth it- regardless of what you see through rose colored glasses. Sorry.

You should take your sadness out on something constructive, not go out getting drunk and hurting yourself mentally. Turn that rage into something that would make him jealous for leaving you.
>>
>>16438512
You'll just have to. Sitting at home and crying like a little kid won't solve anything.
>>
>>16438520
>>16438524
I could make a new boyfriend anytime, I think that 5 or 6 guys like me and would be happy to have a relationship with me but it's not the same. I can't forget a person like that. Memories keep hunting me, I can't pretend that everything's just fine.
He said that it'd be better for me to be alone because he thought that he was stupid and he was like a "limit" for my intelligence and studies... but I just can't move on
>>
>>16438425
He is friends with a drug dealer. That sure says a lot about him.
How do you even date these people? Disgusting.
>>
>>16438535
Take whatever time you need to recover naturally then. Don't go and do any reactionary things people here might tell you to, but just wait it out, spend time with family and friends that care for you and it will pass.
>>
>>16438540
My ex bf isn't a bad person, he's just childish and very lonely... he's friends with a drug dealer just because they are long-date friends, but yeah he's still kinda stupid...
>>
>>16438535
Nobody's asking you to pretend the break-up didn't fuck you up. The trick is not letting it influence your interactions with other people. An understanding boyfriend will help you get over your ex.
>>
Saying you could have a new boyfriend anytime makes me wonder whether you're attention whoring or not. If he wanted to break up, respect his decision and don't baww and harass him.

This shit you're going through is normal. You'll get over it and realize that it's not as bad as you thought. Breakups suck, but next time don't put so much emotion and weight on every little thing.
>>
>>16438546
That doesn't really help... I'm still trying to recover from a relationship that ended 4 years ago... this is a nightmare
>>
>>16438552
I never told him that I could have a new boyfriend and I never texted him after we broke up, I don't like harassing people. I was just trying to say that I'm not like most girls that simply go to another guy when they break up
>>
>>16438570
You know what? Those "most girls" don't end up agonizing over an ex for four goddamn years. Think about that.
>>
>>16438579
I'm happy for them, truly, but it's not something you can choose. To be honest, I wish I never fell in love with anyone if that's the price
>>
>>16438586
Bullshit. You can choose to do anything, and saying that your fee-fees are preventing you from that is just you being a weak-willed pussy. Being an oversheltered child is never going to solve your problems, and whining about it on 4chan is not going to change that.
>>
>>16438535

This guy sounds like he genuinely cared and thinks he's a limit on you.

And you have more dick to jump from.

Seriously, I don't feel any sympathy at all.

You're feeling "kinda" bad because you've been in this relationship for what, 2 months? In 2 weeks you'll be just fine.

Goddamn it, "girls" and their "problems".
>>
>>16438540
I know right. Those damned filthy drug dealers just killing all those kids, and eating all those souls.

Disgusting.
>>
>>16438596

She said two years, not two months. Learn to read.
>>
>>16438596
That's probably not why he broke up with her, and she said 2 years.
Have you ever been in a relationship for two years? if the answers no, then fuck off. if the answers yes, then you know how it feels, and please fuck off.
>>
>>16438608
>laughing orphan with an absent father and a mother who just OD on heroin.gif

Totally innocent AMIRIGHT
>>
>>16438425
>Dating a dude whos friends with a drug dealer
Hahaha oh man I fucking hate this world when chucklefucks like that can get girls
>>
>>16438425
>he's descending into a world of hard drug addiction supplied by his "friend"
>he knows it will destroy you and drag you down as well

So he dumped you
>>
>>16438608
Oh. Let's see.
They're are basically free loaders who do not pay tax and still make use of public services; Besides not contributing, they make the city spend even more money fighting crime and violence, for their presence is deeply connected with such and they're hardly strangers to other criminal activities; they sell drugs to people who'd like to buy them, sure - but who are these people? A lot of them are pretty useless and could improve if they had no sources. So yeah, disgusting people. They don't even realize they feed the chaos around them.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.