[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People keep trying to be friendly with me and get me to participate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1446774480427.jpg (114 KB, 1255x940) Image search: [Google]
1446774480427.jpg
114 KB, 1255x940
People keep trying to be friendly with me and get me to participate in the things they do or take interest in the things I do but I hate it it ruins my mood when they ask me questions or even make compliments
What do I do how I fix all this hostility I feel kinda bad for hurting their feelings but at the same time I want them to fuck off
>>
And it shows even in my face too my friend said I look absolutely disgusted when people talk to me and like I want them to kill themselves

I don't understand why but it happens
>>
well why do you get appalled over social interaction?
>>
I have a friend like this. He literally never wants to go anywhere or do anything. He never messages me to hang out anymore and he lives right down the street from me.

You need to just get over it because humans are social creatures and you need to accept the fact that you can't just lock yourself in your room/house all the time. That's what's making you feel like shit, because you think that your isolation is what you want but it's just making you hate your friends.
>>
>>16438385
I don't know really I just think it's so annoying and sometimes downright stupid the things people say
I don't want to be a cunt but deep inside my heart I'm being a cunt all the time
>>
>>16438392
But I still want to go places, I still want to do things
I just get absolutely livid when other people get in the middle of it
>>
>>16438415
For instance
>Want to go to an exposition
>Sister finds out and asks me questions about it and wants to go with
>Get super annoyed and consider not going anymore

>Making changes to my diet so I buy some supplements
>Neighbor asks me some stupid thing about whey (seriously nothing to get annoyed with just something like "what flavor is it")
>Answer but get annoyed and roll my eyes and wonder why didn't I hide the tub from sight
>>
Basically now that I think about it anything that I feel might give a reason for people to try to talk to me or make a comment on I try to keep hidden
Why do I do this?
>>
>>16438450
Maybe you just prefer solitude and dislike attention. That's okay
>>
>>16438473
Yrah but I still wish I wouldn't hurt people who just try to be nice :/
>>
>>16438450

I know this feel and spend most of my time hoping people would just leave me the fuck alone. But well, there's not much you can do, other than practice that fake smile to point of perfection and use the escape method. Get annoyed all you want, just don't let it show and people won't mind if you're short with them.
>>
>>16438502
"Sorry, I'm in a hurry" is a perfect excuse to leave any situation without hurting someone's feelings

If you're stuck there, just give short one-word answers with a deadpan expression; most people will get the message and understand that you just don't want to talk, which is perfectly okay.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.