[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So last night I met a girl that I really clicked with. She invited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13
So last night I met a girl that I really clicked with. She invited me back to her room and we started making out. I propositoned her for sex which she turned down, I then propositioned for a blowjob which she said she didn't like giving. So I just ended up fingering her, until I guess she became horny and asked if I wanted to fuck her.

So I fucked her, but I have a God tier amount of stamina so she ended up cuming twice before I came. She said after the second time She was too sensitive to go on and if she could just Jack me till I came. So I agreed and she did but I wasn't going to cum from this so I kept trying to pressure her into giving me head, thinking that if we already fucked this was nothing. Well after asking her two times she started sobbing.

I tried to calm her down and ask what was wrong. She told me when she was 13 a guy forced her to give him a blowjob and now I was reminding her of that guy. She told me to leave and delete her number from my phone, I did leave but I tried to come back in and apologize but couldn't think of anything meaningful to say. I think she texted her friends because they came in and kicked me out, one of them told me that if I ever come back into a girls room after she tells me she's been raped she'll send someone to kick my ass.

I wanna be like phew dodged a bullet, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting over this. Being compared to a rapist hurt a lot more then I ever could've thought. I want to try apologizing to her but I don't know if I she wants me to ever contact her again. What should I do?
>>
You didn't pass the hotness test, lift more and try again with somebody else. You already fucked up with this one.
>>
>>16438346
Yeah that's not it. I might be a piece of shit but I'm blessed with amazing genetics. She even told me she thought I was out of her league.

But I agree I fucked this one up.
>>
>>16438339
You dodged a bullet, tell her friends what happened and she's fucking crazy and cut contact with that bunch of retards.
>>
>>16438354
Hit the next button and move on to someone who didn't just pull out the thug squad on you.
>>
Jesus Christ you're dense.

Stop thinking for yourself and listen to everyone else in this situation: drop it. Stop "wanting" to do anything else. It's over.
>>
>>16438360
>Stop "wanting" to do anything else.

None of us said that. I said go find a chick who isn't triggerhappy.
>>
>>16438360
>>16438358
It's tough though. I see this chick a lot in my regular life. I don't want things to be permanently terrible between us.
>>
You pushed her too hard. No means No, not try harder man. You shouldn't have tried to go further once she said no the first time. Look what happened now, you're in a worse off situation then you were before.
>>
>>16438372
So you're not here for advice. You're here to whine and complain about doing the right thing.

I need to stop replying to Pepe threads.
>>
>>16438339
Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. It's not your fault she was raped.
>>
>>16438544

Honestly she sounds hella selfish. She's perfectly fine with getting herself off but didn't give a shit about getting him off.

Sex is suppose to me mutual, unless it's with a prostitute cause the whole point is they get paid to get the guy off and herself getting off is purely optional

You dodged a bullet OP, ignore this anons advice and just simply move on.
>>
>>16438556
I'm here for advice on anyway to salvage it wont be beyond awkward. I'm starting to realize there might not be a way
>>
>>16438339
Write her a letter

Explain how truly sorry you are and how you won't contact her again

You will feel better for apologizing
>>
>>16438372
She's basically claiming you raped her, stay away from that fucking crazy cunt.
>>
>>16438685
apologizing for what?
>>
>>16438692
Reminding her of a traumatic time in her life and for being to forceful and aggressive
>>
>>16438696
It wasn't his fault the girl was crazy, OP did nothing wrong.
>>
>>16438698
Rude

OP made someone feel uncomfortable

OP isn't apologizing for wanting head

OP is apologizing for the simple act of making her uncomfortable
>>
File: to all rapists sex is rape.jpg (71 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
to all rapists sex is rape.jpg
71 KB, 768x1024
>>16438339
This is clearly a case of rape. You are a rapist motherfucker. Turn yourself in at the nearest police station.

Sex with consent is also rape.

You filthy rapist motherfucker kept pushing her to do some filthy shit to you. No doubt that that is rape. You filthy piece of shit.

Turn yourself in you rapist!!!!
>>
fuck women!
>not literally
>op is not at fault here
>she had a bad sexual experience previously
>she is now blaming you for that bad sexual experience
>despite consenting she is acting like a victim
the only thing OP did wrong was re enter the room, he should have gotten out of batshit crazy dodge.
>>
File: stop rape and raape cuture.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
stop rape and raape cuture.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
>>16438801
Not at fault you say?
Fuck you, you rape supporter.
This is as clear as rape as it can be. OP must turn himself in and he should pay for all the emotional damage he done to this poor victim.
>>
u can maybe rape her
this could be a good solution so she gets what she deserves
>>
>>16438339
HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING CREEP RAPIST

Good luck jerking off to anime for now on faggot, hope she ruins your life.
>>
File: 1445459544002.jpg (38 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
1445459544002.jpg
38 KB, 400x402
Can we tone down the vitriolic sarcasm a little bit?

OP: cut all contact, lawyer up if she accuses you of anything. You did your legal duty to stop, asking a second time is not rape. You didn't squeeze her jaw and jam it in right? Do not put your dick in crazy, ever.
>>
File: Rape is RAPE you fuckhead.jpg (42 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Rape is RAPE you fuckhead.jpg
42 KB, 460x276
>>16438880
How the fuck do you what this rapist motherfucker did you cocksucker? Where you there you faggot?

What OP did is rape. Anyone who got doubts about that clearly is as big a rapist as OP is.

She did not consent and this rapist clearly was trying to get his way with her. Using mind controle over this poor inoucent victim. How many more inoucent victims does this rapist have to make?

OP turn yourself in you rapist scum.
>>
>>16438372
OP This chick is fucking insane.
Relax, the rapist comment was inappropriate of her and you have every right to be angry at her about it. She isn't correct and you have nothing to worry about in that regard. That's on her and she should have been more considerate before saying shit like that. She fucked up, not you.

And yeah, fuck her. Seriously, what she did is not ok in any way and her friends should know about it. She wants to play the "lel I'm crazy, that's why I let you fuck me but now I think you're a rapist" then let her play that. But for your own sake, tell her friends and everything because you don't want her spreading rumors about you, which she 100% without a doubt will do, and because her friends should be warned that their friend is a 100% delusional trap. Fuck her, push this as far as you can.
>>
>>16438941
I don't know her friends, plus I'm positive they're on her side.
Before she kicked me out she said: "I'm not accusing you of raping me, ok what we did was consensual." So I think I'm good.

If she changes her mind then I don't know what I'm gonna do. I really hope she doesn't spread rumors, I met her through an organisation we're both in. If she starts telling people in it that I raped her, I don't want to think about it.
>>
>>16438985
>so I think I'm good
No. You are not good just because she said that. You have absolutely NO idea how the female brain works. 10/10 sure she can think about it later, really "think about it, try to internalize the situation to fully understand what it all really means, you know" and then decide you raped her and report it without telling you.

This is exactly the kind of thing she is likely to do. You are not "good." You need to tell people NOW to put yourself on the good side first. In fact, going to the police and explaining exactly what happened and that she said that to you is the best thing to do. Be proactive about this. Make your case now or you will regret it later.
>>
>>16439015
Hmmm can someone else concern if this is actually good advice. I have a good female friend in the same organization. I'm considering telling her my side of the story.
>>
>>16439015
a better thing to do, and this will really fuck her up if she is indeed batshit of the crazy;

>1) contact the local counseling service/student crisis service( if it is in her/your collage even bretter)
>2)explain to the best of your recollection what happened.
>3) explain you are worried about this girl that she might self harm if not kill her self due to being distressed
>4) go home and crack open a beer for a jawb well done.

never involve the police, never involve security, never involve anyone with any actual power over your freedom, beat her at her own head games and get her to admit that she is indeed fucked up and her own worst enemy.

the end.
>>
>>16438339

Pretty sure this is bait, but if it isn't just find some other girl.
There are plenty of them that give head.
>>
>>16439111
It's not b8 and I'm not asking for advice to get her back, I'm simply asking how I should handle this situation.
>>
>>16439122
>I'm simply asking how I should handle this situation.

Why are you asking teenagers how to get your ass out of the crosshairs? Over-30 here, and seen a few cases similar to this.

1: Cut off contact. Be prepared to furnish evidence that you had cut off contact. It's a lot harder to assume you are guilty of a crime if it can be proven that you weren't even in that place at that time.

2: Be ready to lawyer up on a moment's notice. Were you planning money? Guess what, those plans are off now. If you're broke then do whatever the fuck it takes to stop being broke. Broke males don't have any rights.

3: If *she* wants to communicate with *you,* then keep a distance and casually explain that you're incompatible. Do not close the distance, do not agree to meet for any reason, especially do not agree to hook up again.

4: If you are accused of anything, then lawyer the fuck up. Do not post a thread on /adv/, just lawyer up. The same as how you should go to a doctor instead of /adv/ if your skin suddenly bursts open and starts spewing out blood and guts.
>>
>>16439149
5: If anyone ever asks, "was it the BJ," then the answer is no. You're incompatible with sudden nukes going off, and that is non-negotiable.
>>
>>16439163
But I never got a bj. Also how are you guys so sure she's gonna accuse me?
>>
>>16438544
this

>>16438584
that would be true if she hadnt been assaulted via cock

desu OP i think you were a little out of line. no means no, just take it for an answer. you may have been pushy, you didn't really do anything terribly wrong tho. she just happens to be emotionally fucked up which isnt your fault of course.
>>
Why is it that men think that "No." means "Ask me again."
>>
>>16439220
>>16439201
I just she had said no stop asking me. It was half assed-answers and she said the same thing about fucking me before she asked me to do that.
>>
>>16439220
Why is it that women hear "no" and think "do it with another man then name me as the father?"

If she was adamant about zero blowjobs ever then she should have been upfront about that. Asking a second time isn't a crime; threatening violence (from OP's post) is a crime. SHE could have prevented her own triggers from happening, he had no idea said triggers existed until she told him. I seriously hope OP goes someplace else and gets the best BJ ever, even though I'm a lesbian. That woman is just a drama whore, leave her and protect yourself OP.
>>
>>16439253
Thanks. I didn't even say give me a blowjob, my exact words when she started crying were "haha I'm not gonna cum from this can you just give it a little kiss"
>>
At the point someone starts mentioning saying you raped them and sending people after you, it doesn't matter how often you see that person in real life, do not speak to them again under any circumstance because they're nuts. Things are permanently terrible but it's not really your fault because this chick happened to be crazy and next time just don't be pushy because that never works out well in sexual situations.
>>
>>16439253

>Why is it that women hear "no" and think "do it with another man then name me as the father?"

You're literally just pulling bullshit out of your salty vagina. Nobody ever said anything about fatherhood, but OP DID admit he pushed the girl SEVERAL times to give him a blowjob. Also, its not HER responsibilty to tell every guy she meets about her past abuses, all she has to do is say is "No." Which she did and OP refused to listen. And he didn't just ask a second time, he admits to pressing her several times, not just twice. Get some reading comprehension and maybe a good dicking, preferably when you don't want it so you can know how it feels.

>>16439230
>she said "no stop asking me"
>half assed answer

Sounds like you just didn't like being told "No."
>>
>>16439424
>>>/tumblr/
>>
Never put your dick in crazy.
>>
>>16439424
She never said that though where are you pulling that quote from. It was more like I don't know let's just have sex for now.

I understand I was pushy and shouldn't have been but if she has ever said stop asking I would've stopped asking. When she freaked out I though. I pressed her twice after we had sex, I asked her if could get one which she said sorry but she just wanted to Jack me off, I tried my luck again stupid I know and asked for her to kiss it when she freaked out.

I didn't realize she had that traumatic experience with bjs I thought after we had sex she would be ok with it. We did kinky stuff too I thought she would be the type that would be ok with it. Stuff like sticking stuff in her ass and she even texted her friend and asked if she wanted to come for a three some.
>>
File: real-unicorns-have-curves.jpg (76 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
real-unicorns-have-curves.jpg
76 KB, 500x351
>>16439447
>responding to tumblr
>>
>>16439453
This is /adv/ not /v/. Everyone deserves to give their opinion
>>
>>16439460
Everyone is allowed to discard your opinion.
>>
>>16439463
Sure. But I'll ignore yours as long as you post Reddit tier images.
>>
File: ITTIG_trashman_Penn.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
ITTIG_trashman_Penn.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>>16439470
>reddit
>images
they come from here bruh
>>
>>16439376
You're creepy lol. I don't think you understand how creepy you were being. You repeatedly asked her for a bj when she said no and then stayed when she told you to leave. I don't think she's going to accuse you of anything but you need to relax in the future
>>
>>16439510
I left when she told me to leave but I could hear her sobbing from the entire length down the hall. I shouldn't have gone back I get it but at the moment if felt right to alteast say something.

I tried my luck too hard with the bj thing but I couldn't possibly see it having blown up that much. I stepped on an invisible land mine, I won't try to hit her up ever again but was it really the creepiest thing?
>>
>>16439531
Feminazis throw "creepy" around as a blanket buzzword for pretty much everything. Ignore them and go get a blowjob someplace else. If the chick doesn't want other random guys triggering her tumblrisms then she can let guys know ahead of time next time that she will not do BJs ever.

>implying she won't do BJs for someone hotter
>>
>>16439540
She told me while we were having sex how she gave a guy a bj last week.
>>
>>16439553
OP? This isn't fucking made up?

Redpill of the year. Do a thousand deadlifts and she would beej you, but by that time someone way the fuck better will come around to do it instead. Get off the internet and go pick up something heavy.
>>
>>16439553
There is a difference between doing something on your own terms and being pressured into doing it.

Regardless, OP, try to apologize if you can. but the thing to remember about apologies is that they are to try to mend things with the person, not to absolve your guilt. If she doesn't want to see you again, listen. Otherwise you're making it about your own personal comfort rather than the comfort of the person who was upset.

Shit happens, man. Not a lot you can do about it except apologize, move on, and try to learn from it. Wishing you luck.
>>
File: the only way to have sex.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1041) Image search: [Google]
the only way to have sex.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1041
For fucks sake!
What this OP bastard has done is RAPE and everybody who's saying that it's not rape are all rapists them selfs.

The OP is clearly guilty of rape. People have been sentenced to pruson for less that The acts this OP rapist has described.

The only way to have sex with someone is to take the stepps in this picture. Everything else is RAPE!
>>
>>16439606
OP, do not do this.

Just stay away, she sounds damaged and sounds like she acts unreasonable when "triggered". Stepping back in that shit will only make it worse for you. Yeah, If she is legitimately traumatised by her past and not just using it as an excuse, that is sad. But if she told people you were a fucking rapist because you asked for a BJ, then that is a lot of bullshit waiting to happen.

She sounds unstable. You can feel sorry for people like that, but do NOT try to fix anything. Just get away, especially if people think you tried to rape her.

Also, fuck people who minimise the severity of rape, by calling anything they don't like "rape".
>>
File: rape.jpg (448 KB, 1024x1535) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
448 KB, 1024x1535
People, STOP raping and STOP supporting rape.
>>
>>16438339
Does her name start with a B
>>
>>16439685
Is that girl behind her drinking a beer?
>>
>>16439659
She's not accusing me of anything. These false rape charges happen but they are rare, stop listening to /r9k/.
might wait a few days and text her something like I want to talk to you if you don't want to I will understand if you don't respond to this text.
Then invite her somewhere public and tell her I'm sorry, not try to mend anything.
>>
>>16439704
>>16438339

Plz respond. Was in a situation almost identical to this recently with a girl whose name starts with B.
>>
>>16439820
Nope sorry not the same girl
>>
>>16439836

Then let me weigh in. Girls like this are certified crazy and she did you a favor when she cut you off.

After we fucked, she immediately started crying and sobbing "this can never happen again." Her reason? Because I look vaguely like a guy who raped her when she was younger.

I tried to play it cool, but ultimately it killed our budding relationship and now we don't talk anymore. I still see her e ery day in class and it's fucking awkward.

These women are beyond damaged and there's no further action required on your part.
>>
>>16439770
Misread your OP. I thought you said her friends said you raped her before they threatened to send someone to physically injure you.

Do whatever you want, but don't expect rationality out of the mentally or emotionally damaged. Be sure to cover your ass and have proof of every word and action.

Also, I'm basing my input on things that I've experienced, not /r9k/. But have fun thinking there aren't many people who will weaponize rape when it benefits them without any regard for how it affects actual rape victims.
>>
>>16439846
I guess I get why rape is so vilified by femenists, it really seems to just permanently fuck up girls. It's why I feel so bad about it, I've met too many girls who are ruined mentally from being raped. To be compared to one really hurt.

>>16439860
Yes it happens and yes some girls have used it to get their way but really most girls are better then that. 4chan makes it seem like it's a super common occurance.
>>
File: Checklist.jpg (106 KB, 975x926) Image search: [Google]
Checklist.jpg
106 KB, 975x926
>>16439739
Yes she is drinking beer. But that does not mean that you can rape her.
>>
>>16439860

>meets chick who literally fucks him the same night of meeting him
>she doesnt give him head though and blames it on rape

>man I guess I see why the feminists hate rape, this girl was amazing otherwise.

Are you seriously going to claim that an individual who fucks a stranger within hours of meeting them is a stable individual mentally? Even removing the rape I'm sure she has a litany of other issues that would spring up in any kind of potential relationship.
>>
>>16438339
It isn't human. It thought it was raped after having given consent.

Fuck her (in a non-literal sense). The non-human creature isn't worth it.
>>
>>16439887
>that last one

>ok do I have permission to insert penis into vagoo?
>alright, acknowledged I'm going to go ahead and do it now
>do I have permission to begin moving?
>>
>>16439879

I had that same gut reaction... this girl just compared me to a rapist from her past and now I'm permanently categorized as such in her mind. It hurts to be associated with such a despicable act, but we did nothing wrong, OP, it's entirely her mental hang up and something she'll have to deal with in future relationships.

Your course of action now is to do nothing. Nothing you say or do will bring her around. Just put the memories from that night into the spankbank and enjoy the fact that you got some poon.
>>
File: guilty of rape.png (153 KB, 692x454) Image search: [Google]
guilty of rape.png
153 KB, 692x454
>>16439899
Any other way is RAPE.
Rape is a crime with real prison time when convicted.
You should always talk and ask your partner step by step what you want to do. It's also highly recomended to sign a consent paper and to agree on the do's and the don'ts.
>>
Kek.
It's only people in this thread that are claiming rape. The girl's friends were upset that OP came back into the room after she'd confessed to him about previously being raped.
There really isn't much OP or the girl could have done differently. Maybe she should have given a stronger no, maybe he shouldn't have kept pushing. It wouldn't have worked well for her to immediately say she was raped when OP asked for a bj. That'd probably kill the mood, and would still be a reminder for her of a bad experience. Night would still end with her crying and OP feeling like it's his fault.
I'd say >>16439770 is the best course of action. Or maybe tell one of her friends instead of contacting her directly, since she'd told you to delete her number. Just give it a few days so she's less emotional. Sounds like she agreed everything you did was consensual, but was just too upset to continue after remembering past trauma.
>>
Sorry OP but the second she said no for sex you should of bailed right away.Get as far away from these people as you can cause you are on the verge of being filled for a false rape charge and that WILL fuck you up for life.

Given the times we live in, if a girl says no to ANYTHING during sex then its time to go. Its simply not worth the damage if she turns out to start flinging charges left and right.
>>
>>16439968
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4568PIRnk

>this skit meant to make people laugh at its absurdity is now real life.
>>
>>16439625
How am I a rapist if I haven't raped anyone? Logic does not compute
>>
>>16438584
It was mutual. Fingering for a handy. And both had sex. He didn't give her head...
>>
>>16439879
Yes, not all will do it. Now, successfully identify which women meet the criteria of those who won't and those who will. This is my point, you cannot really identify that, and this girl has signs of one who will, especially if she drug her friends into it, who threatened to sick someone onto you to cause you physical harm for doing absolutely nothing that really warrants it. Fine, feel like an asshole for asking for a blow job after she fucked you, presumably without any contraceptive after just meeting you. She does not seem like a rational person, this is why I say it's best to just stay away. You were already threatened with violence for trying to make it right.

>>16439894
Some people will fuck within a short time span of meeting someone else. Questioning their judgement is one thing.
The fact that she fucked and then freaked out over a bj is another issue. This is the point that OP is missing. She has unfortunate issues that will make her act irrationality and OP refuses to see how this can be potentially dangerous.
>>
>>16440360
This is a rational thought about it. I agree, it was a level exchange.

There OP, you both are even. Now stay away before you get charged with some story that spins out of control with all the other people, like her friends, that will potentially get involved in this incident.
>>
>>16438854

Go take a cold shower, you fucking freak.
>>
>>16439082
Jesus fuck. What a nightmarish world we live in.

>>16439625
This is probably the most solid advice in the thread, to be honest.
>>
>>16441369
Posts got switched, obviously.
Posting on /adv/ is weird: no way to check who replied to a post, no quick reply, etc.
Or is it just on my end?
>>
>>16438544
Oh fuck off. They were in the mdidle of sex. He asked before hand for a blowjob, she said no. She said no to sex and then changed her mind, why wouldn't it be possible she changed her mind about the blowjob? All he did was ask, he couldn't have expected her to have some kind of PTSD freakout
>>
>>16438339
>I want to try apologizing to her
Don't do that. Don't do ANYTHING that remotely looks like accepting responsibility for her craziness.
And honestly, she sounds like a basket case. Stay the shit away from her.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.