[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was going to use a condom so I unwrapped it and then put it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I was going to use a condom so I unwrapped it and then put it on my penis but they I didn't use it so I took it off and wrapped it back up, is it still able to be used if I preserve it correctly?
>>
Yeah, dude. Also, here is a money saving tip: if you use a condom, just wash it out and wrap it back up and you can use it again.
>>
No, that's not safe. Throw it out and get a new one.
>>

No.

Why are you risking fucking with teen pregnancy? (I assume you're underage--otherwise, why would you ask this when condoms only cost a couple cents/free and are available basically everywhere?)
>>
>>16438173
Don't bother using condoms. Just slather icy hot on your pecker. It is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy and it protects against std
>>
>>16438170

Why would you even chance that dude? Just go buy some more condoms in bulk. Better safe than sorry.
>>
Put on a new one, you cheap fuck.
>>
You'd rather make a thread and wait for people to answer you than going out and buying a cheap condom. Seriously?
>>
The packaging lube is probably dried out and the condom is at a higher risk of breaking now, so no.
>>
>>16438624
>HAHA YOU'RE SO DUMB
posts for a simple question, before a tripfag patiently explains why it's a bad idea.

The robots really got to you, /adv/.
>>
Just use it for a fancy wank. Don't risk your cock and life on it.
>>
>>16438170
You can't preserve it correctly any more since the package has already been opened and the condom unrolled. You should never trust condoms with damaged packaging since they might break in use much more easily or have holes or something.

So, no.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.