[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found some possible cheating evidence in my girlfriend's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 576890.jpg (50 KB, 499x333) Image search: [Google]
576890.jpg
50 KB, 499x333
Found some possible cheating evidence in my girlfriend's phone. How do I call it out without giving her the chance to lie nor to turn the tables on me for reading her conversations?
>>
I guess that depends on why you were snooping to begin with. Is it a usual habit? If not, what prompted it? if it can be explained, it can be used. share with me OP
>>
>>16438071
you should go back in time and not look through her phone.
>>
>>16438077
I don't usually do this. I was looking at our own conversation and saw her message to a girl about "repaying" her, so I opened the conversation. They seem to be very into each other and the girl makes lots of sex jokes. Not sure if something happened or not. But that's what made me look.
>>
I don't get it why its so wrong to read your gf/bfs phone messages. Me and my gf read each others messages mostly because we have nothing to hide.
>>
>>16438154
It's a privacy thing. Also, lack of trust is the only reason any of us would want to check each other's conversations.
>>
>>16438154

There's nothing inherently wrong with it if both agree to it, but reading your partner's messages behind their back is a dick move even if there is "nothing to hide".
>>
You don't "call out" cheating. Would your boss "call out" you stealing from the register at work? Fuck no, you'd be out on your ass.

If you have a problem with the way she conducts herself then date someone better.
>>
>>16438564
>Would your boss "call out" you stealing from the register at work?
I don't know if she is really cheating on me. At least not yet. I'm just trying to find out if she did it.
>>
>>16438578

If she cheated on you, you dump her.
If she didn't cheat on you, she'll be furious at your distrust and reading her messages behind her back and she'll dump you.

There's no winning here after this point.
>>
>>16438578
If money disappears from the till, your boss isn't going to strip search you. You're still heading out the door.

Either this girl exchanged inappropriate messages and then cheated on you, or she exchanged inappropriate messages and hasn't cheated on you yet. How are either of those not an obvious sign to get away?

Let me put it one final way: if you stay with her, force yourself to also admit to your friends or family to what you saw. Openly tell people that you're dating someone who has done what you've found so far. Maybe when they laugh in your face and call you a retard you'll wake up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.