[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A manlet thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 20150814_213038.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150814_213038.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
5'5 NEVER HAD A GF.
Should I kill my self ho full neet rather work a job I hate to support a society that has fucked me over?
>>
Work over 30 to 20 hours per week overtime. Hate my job studied SEO/SEM and web dev all those job are done by flips at company I act as a account manager. Another account manager was let go a month ago. I'm doing both her work and mine only at home 34,000 after taxes.
>>
I apologize for poor spelling I'm drunk.
>>
>>16437982
Stop wasting time piston shit threads, quit your job if it's a dead end and go and do what makes you happy on a regular basis.
>>
>>16438048
But I am a beta male. Nothing will improve society and third wave and the boomers fucked me over
>>
>>16438075
Oh look. Making excuses.

Give up on the excuses. Shouldn't be hard, you clearly give up a lot.
>>
>>16438075

Jesus dude. Man up.
>>
>>16437982
5'8
ONLY HAD ABOUT 6 GFs
Should I fucking end it all??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>16437982
Listen here dumbass. Everyone falls into a range of heights, there's the median which you're shorter than, and then people taller than that median.

People who are insecure decided at some point, especially on this website, what is the one thing we can actually claim superiority on--since for the most part they're lanky, pathetic browsers of this website.

So they decided, I know, we're taller than them. Let's call them manlets and we can feel like we have some kind of superiority by changing the pool of attributes worth considering.

But then again if you're dumb enough to fall victim to shit like this so easily, you're obviously a 'manlet' where it counts--in your mind.
>>
>>16438109
Also consider all the tall guys who have also had no gf, what's their excuse then? If being short is the underlying factor?

You're not alone because you're short, you're just trying to blame it on something you can't change. You're probably ugly/needy/etc.
>>
>>16438109
this.

also, 5'5 and fucked like 16 chicks. All of varying heights. I actually like chicks who are taller than me.
>>
>>16438109
I live in Australia land of chads and whores. This entire countrys dating climate is an example of female hypergamy gone mad. I have lost all sympathy to women who are beaten by their partners.
>>
>>16438123
fuck off Elliot, I live in Australia too. It doesn't matter where you are you'll still be a fucking sperg. That's the real issue.

Tip your fedora all you want,the dating climate has nothing to do with you being alone, and your height has very little to do with it either.
>>
>>16438112
Ain't ugly just short.
>>
>>16438156
And yet every other study suggests otherwise.
>>
>>16438156
>Tip your fedora
Fuck off tumblr/reddit.
>>
>>16438190
This
>>
>>16437982

>society fucked me over
>Despite my ample food, plenty of free time, copious leisure activities, and a roof over my head
>>
>>16438190
Slight tendencies, not destiny. Yes, it presents a minor obstacle, but nothing insurmountable.

So surmount it. No one did this to you; your wounds are entirely self-inflicted. Whether you grow up about this or not is your decision, but if your goal is to get a girlfriend then only one of those two paths leads in that direction.
>>
>>16439332
>plenty of free time,
Ignored OP post that mention he has to work stupid amounts of overtime and receives a small paycheck
copious leisure activities
>>
>>16437982
Height has little to do with it, pardon the pun.

My sister is attractive, educated and has good morals. She is with a short dumb guy with confidence.
>>
if you wish to control your own destiny you do have one choice

amputate your legs below the knee, and get fitted for prosthetics to make you tall

what is worth more to you, being tall or being able to feel cool grass as you walk barefoot in the summer time
>>
I'm 6'4" and never had a girlfriend. I'm also (from what I'm told) very good looking, have an amazing personality, and have a great singing voice. And yep, no girlfriend here. Part of it may be my own fault in not asking them out/being too afraid too, but being short isn't really a huge deal to most girls. It's not good, but it's not terrible.
>>
>>16440054
>amputate your legs below the knee, and get fitted for prosthetics to make you tall
Ironically I would end up running faster.
>>
>>16439663
>Slight tendencies, not destiny
Most women want tall men even when they themselves are 5'1'' that isn't a slight tendency.
>>
>>16440686
Yeah, well I want to date girls with F-cup boobs and a butt made of starlight.

You really think what we are attracted to means we won't care for someone who may not have these qualities? Girls are the same way.
>>
>>16437982
You are not working enough.You should work till you don't even have the time to think about that!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.